How to get started with Google Drive?
What is the use of Google Drive?
Features of Google Drive:
- Documents are free:Google Drive gives you 5GB storage for free but any docs you create within google drive dont count.
- You can upload upto 30 different file extensions:Yes as i already said you can upload files upto 30 different extensions on google drive which many other cloud services dont.
- Easy File Sharing:Previously you used to upload files as attachments and mail them to others.But now your job is made simple.You can just upload files to Google Drive and share link with others.
- Easy Sharing to Google+:You can share your videos and photos on Google + which are available on your Google Drive.
- Get your old files:Google Drive keeps a copy of every file you edit on Google Drive .So you can revise any copy of your files which is older than 30 days.
- Wide Range of Apps:There are many applications for Google Drive .Just visit Chrome's web store there you will see a lot of applications.
- Work Together:Now you can work together with your co-workers online. You can create new documents and edit old documents. Google drive will also show the name of the person by which the document was edited. All changes on any files will take place instantly.