PC’s performance will slow down at 3 Instances:
- At the time of BOOTING
- During normally usage.
- While Shutting Down.
Tips to Speed Up Windows Performance:
Use a Good Antivirus:
Removing unwanted Startup Applications:
- Press” Windows key + R”(shortcut key for RUN)
- A RUN box will open .Type “Msconfig” (without quotes) in the RUN box and hit ENTER. It will take you to the “system configuration”.
- Select “START UP” from the Tab’s at the top and uncheck all the unwanted programs that you don’t want to get started along with startup. Now click “OK” and then “APPLY”.Restart the pc you will definiately notice an improvement in startup and booting speed.
Delete all the Temporary files and folders:
- Press” Windows key + R”.
- In the RUN box type “%temp%” (without quotes) and hit enter.
|Temporary Files and Folders|
- It will take you to a Folder where all the Temporary files are stored. Select and delete all the files. You may not delete all the files there, just skip those files which are undeletable.
Disk Clean Up:
For Defragmenting the Disk follow the steps below:
Delete ”Old Windows” Files:
Reduce Files on Desktop:
Using Proper Cooling System:
Removing Visual Effects:
Deleting Internet Cache
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall programs:
Repairing Registry Files:
Using Ready Boost:
Upgrade your Hardware:
If we missed out any important tweak let us know in your comments.