- Gmail Signup – How you can create a Gmail Account.
- Gmail Sign in - How to getting into your inbox after signing up.
- Free to use
- All the basic and advance email options are available.
- Lot of free space
- Mobile access
- Keep spam out of your Inbox and lot of more features.
Signing Up with Gmail.comRegistration is pretty easy and doesn’t require any sort of technical knowledge, just follow the below mentioned steps carefully and within no time you’ll be owning a fresh Gmail Account. Following are the steps, read them carefully:
- On your computer, open any Internet browser and visit: http://gmail.com.
- On the top right corner, look for “Create an Account” and click it.
- After clicking it, a new page will be loaded featuring a registration form. Now fill up all the details like your complete name, a valid Email address, 8 or more than 8 character alphanumeric passwords, your birthdate and your phone number. Lastly, enter the CAPTCHA code as shown in the picture; check in the “I agree” option and click “next step”.
- In the next step you’ll see some help related to Gmail offered by Google. You can read this if you want to, otherwise click skip and proceed to “next step”. This will take you to your Gmail’s Inbox where you’ll find few “welcome” emails from Google. You can keep them or delete them, doesn’t matter.
Now moving up to the next and final part where we’ve summed up a detailed guide on how to sign in to your Gmail account.
Signing into Gmail Account:After creating your Gmail account, we’ll tell you how you can sign in to your account easily. There’s nothing much, you just have to fill up your account details which will be authenticated with Google’s online servers. Once authenticated, you’ll get access to your account. But still we’ve again summed up some instructions which you’ll find very easy.
- On your computer, again open any Internet browser and visit: http://gmail.com.
- The page you’ll encounter this time is called login page and you have to use the same email address along with password that you have used while creating your account.
- You can also check in “remember me” option to avoid the hassle of signing in again and again. But only check in this option if you’re on a personal computer.
- Finally click the “Sign In” button and within few seconds you’ll be able to access your Gmail mail box.
Security Information:Before ending this article, we’ll be sharing some security thoughts. Everybody is familiar with online frauds and ha*ks, so security is always considered as primary aspect of life, be it your email account or net banking account. These frauds and scams are increasing day by day so we’ll suggest you to take security thoughts seriously.
Never ever try to share your login details with anyone as it may put you into a serious trouble. The Gmail developers are continuously working to make it safer on their side and you have to take responsibility on your side.
That’s all we have got for now. If you’ve any sort of queries, do let us know through comments.
- Have a look at New Email Service Provider Microsoft Outlook.