If you don't know I am an Engineering Student and a part time Blogger.Currently I am studying 4th year of my Engineering which gonna finish soon ,Yeah :D !
|Pic Captured on my Birthday (Yeah I turned 21)|
Till my Intermediate(+2) I used to focus more on my academics and aggregate.I used to do good with them and was always in the Top list in my academics.But I was not at all satisfied with that.I see many people of my age inventing some new things,discovering something new who are no more than me(us) in any way.I mean people at very small age accomplish some great things.I always wanted to do something new like that.
Then I started thinking what could be the difference between them and me?
Then I found that the only difference is that the people who do something extraordinary and us is that they believe in themselves. They really don't care what the society, family and friends gonna think of them.They know what they are going to accomplish.Most of us afraid to take action.Honestly most of us don't have guts to try out something new though we have a vision that we can do it.And this is the kind of attitude which I tried to implement in myself later on.
Before I got into blogging I was very much attracted towards literature and would have made it as my career if I was not into Blogging/Internet Marketing.
How it all Started?
You don't believe me but wherever I go today I initiate the conversation and always ready to speak out at any event.That level of extrovert I am today. Haha :)
Then, I thought that I can make use of my computer knowledge to make money online and solve all my financial issues.That's how I got started with Blogging.
Why I choose Blogging?
How much time did it take to make money online?
How much money do I make online now?
How many Blogs do I manage?
What are the primary sources of my income?
>What it takes to make money online?
My future Plans:
Advice to new Bloggers:
- Keep on improving your skills day by day.Don't just stick at one thing.Master Affiliate Marketing ,Niche Blogging ,SEO ,Programming ,Web Designing etc.
- Take proper guidance if you are not clear at something.
- Respect copyrights and produce fresh content.
- Do something new to out stand the competition like making Info graphics,Videos ,Presentations etc.
- When coming to making money don't just stick to Adsense unless and until you become a Premium Adsense Publisher.Once you become a Premium publisher then you can simply ignore everything and live a life with Adsense but before that you should always have alternatives ready with you.
- If you strongly believe that you can do something then just go ahead .There are many people out there to discourage you.But one day when you succeed the same people will start asking how you did it..Time is going to tell the truth.
This is just the beginning still a lot more to accomplish.If you want to ask anything do let me know in your comments.