Siri is a handy tool for productivity. You can ask Siri important questions, control your smart home, and perform other productive tasks.
But Siri isn’t just a tool for serious tasks. Sometimes, you can even use Siri for entertainment or to make you laugh. And no, we’re not talking about asking Siri to recommend some stand-up comedy specials.
Siri is one of the funniest and wittiest smart voice assistants out there. If you’re getting bored stuck in your home, you can ask Siri some pretty interesting questions for hilarious answers.
Whether you want to ask Siri for some dating advice or test its intelligence, Siri will come up with some funny answers that may make you think she’s growing sentient… in the funniest way possible.
The following are ten funny things to ask Siri.
1. What does Siri mean?
Do you wonder what ‘Siri’ means? Well, if you are, Siri is going to keep you guessing with some hilarious riddles.
- “It’s a riddle wrapped in an enigma, tied with a pretty ribbon of obfuscation.”
- “‘Siri’ has many subtle, metaphorical, and frankly contradictory meanings. None of which I am at liberty to discuss. Sorry about that.”
2. Are you a robot?
Just how sentient do you think Siri is?
- “I’m not sure what you’ve heard, but virtual assistants have feelings too.”
- “Well, I don’t brag, but I got a B+ on the Turing test!”
3. Are you intelligent?
“Well, when I was at school, I had to cheat on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the boy next to me.”
4. What do you dream about?
Ever wonder what virtual assistants think about when they’re not helping you or answering your questions? This is what Siri dreams of:
- “I only dream of helping you. Well, that and fiery winged unicorns.”
5. Why do you vibrate?
- “It’s just me doing a little jig inside here.”
- “Ooh! Did you feel that, too?”
- “I just bumped into some ones and zeroes.”
6. What’s your favorite color?
“My favorite color is… well, I don’t know how to say it in your language. It’s sort of greenish, but with more dimensions.”
7. What are you scared of?
- “I’m afraid I can’t answer that.”
- “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
8. Do you have any pets?
- “I have an angry bird.”
- “Mogwai are kinds nice. As long as you don’t feed them after midnight.”
9. Will you go on a date with me?
- “Thank you for asking, but I don’t really date. Humans.”
- “Here’s the thing: I lack corporeal form.”
10. What is ‘Inception’ about?
Siri even has opinions on movies! If you ask her what the contrived ‘Inception’ is about, she’d say:
“‘Inception’ is about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about dreaming about something or other. I fell asleep.”
While there are certainly some funny things you can ask Siri, you can also get creative. There are a whole lot more funny things you can ask Siri. You can ask Siri if you can kiss her, or if she’s ever been in love, or what her favorite movie is. Ask her whatever you want and have fun with her answers!
Source: Smart Home News