Adding ads below post title will generate you a high ads ctr(click-through-rate) and Google Adsense team also recommends to place one ad below post title. Unless and until you spam the region with more than one ad, its always good to place ads below post title to generate high cpc and ctr.
Steps to Place Ads below Post Titles in Blogger:
1. First generate a code in your Adsense Dashboard and then you have to convert the Adsense code using Ad Code Generator.
2. Open your Blogger Dashboard go to Template then click on EDIT HTML.
3. Click “Jump to widget” tab and select “Blog1”.
4. Click the “Blog1” fold marker ‘►’ to expand the widget and reveal a set of “includable” tags.
5. Locate the <b:includable id=’post’ var=’post’>…</b:includable> includable and click the fold marker to reveal its content.
Scroll down and find the following code:
6. Now place the below script and insert your converted Adsense code in the field mentioned below.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’>
Place Adsense Converted Code Here
7. The conditional tag in lines 1 and 3 will make the ad appear only on post pages. If you want the ad to appear on all pages, just remove the lines.
Save the changes to take effect.