Apple has always been a benchmark in making the smartest phones and immunizing them with lots of features and quality material. So, since the iPhone 7 was launched, rumors have been circulating about what Apple will cram into its next iPhone. The iPhone 8 has been of great interest for everyone as they are expecting a radical new design of it.
The next sensation in the market is said to be the Apple iPhone 8 and Tim Cook himself said that: “Don’t expect much from the iPhone 7 because iPhone 8 will create a real revolution and they are already planning and building it to revolutionize the future of smartphones,” in a statement during iPhone 7 release.
Nikkei, a very well respected and reputable Japanese publication who have correctly predicted rumors in the past, now report that Apple will have a slight curve to the iPhone 8. According to the report, the curve will have no additional functionality and it will not be the key feature of the phone.
Even though the world was excited to see a curved display on the new iPhone model however, there would be no additional functionality. Actually, a highly curved screen sacrifices the structural integrity of the phone and can also be the source of many accidental touches. We sincerely hope Apple proves everyone wrong and produces a radically different iPhone 8 which would breathe new life into the iPhone brand.
So, Our expectations and estimations of the next iPhone are really touching the sky.
1. It could feature a new OLED screen with better power consumption, but a double leak and few reports later, the plans are being scrapped.
2. The design of the iPhone 8 is rumored to come with the aluminum shell, for an all-glass design which is similar to iPhone 4.
3. People who love red color, this is for you. It is rumored that Apple is going to introduce a new color to the lineup and it is RED.
4. Just like on Apple’s newest MacBook laptops, it is rumored to be replacing the 5-year old lightning cable with the USB-C.
5. Like iPhone 7, the new iPhone won’t have the headphone jack.
6. They will likely skip the “S” model and call it the iPhone 8 (or possibly the iPhone 10).
7. The one and only Home button may be embedded into the front glass panel, making it invisible.
8. It’s cost is estimated to be over $1000.
9. There might be a new, smaller circuit board to make room for a larger battery.
10. Coming to camera, Apple could introduce facial recognition technology, powered by laser.
11. Apple is also thinking about wireless charging and had joined a group to set the standards.
12. The front screen could be with all display with no borders or bazels.
13. Dual Camera lenses.
If the rumors are true, iPhone fans may no longer need to concede boasting rights to other phone screens, as Apple is reportedly looking to use a form of OLED display on the next iPhone. Just prepare your wallet, because OLED isn’t cheap.
This post was last modified on March 20, 2017 5:17 pm