Days have gone when people had to carry cash with them for bill payment. Now, one can easily pay the Metro PCS bill via several payment options offered by the company. Metro PCS is a wireless company which is now owned by T- Mobile.
Know your Metro PCS (Personal Communication Service)
Metro was established in the year 1994. This wireless company was initially known as General Wireless. The term PCS is the abbreviation of Personal Communication Service. In the year 2002, the company launched its first service, and within three years, Metro PCS got more than 1 million subscribers. The year 2007 is a remarkable year for this wireless company, as it marked its presence in the stock market. Gradually Metro PCS was switching over to LTE network, and 9 million users were transferred to the new network. The merger with T- Mobile in the year 2015 proved to be a win-win situation for both the parties, as T-mobile already had more than 31 million subscribers and the new company added its more than 8 million subscribers.
In the early decades of 2000, unlimited plans were not much known to the users. Metro and T-Mobile were among the few carriers who started offering unlimited plans to the users. A very deep study and market analysis were done to come up with these kinds of offers. Proper research was done to know the choice and preference of the subscribers. Even many additional data plans were also introduced in the market so that prime users can get variety. The cost of each plan has been kept in accordance with the analysis. The main aim of Metro PCS is to satisfy the needs of the customers. Along with unlimited packs the carrier also wants the subscribers to be happy with the additional facilities provided by them. Free download of Games, videos, songs, applications, and audiobooks are the bonus services of Metro PCS.
This wireless company gives lucrative offers to customers. Before opting for any data plan, you must know the offers provided by the carrier.
- 2GB data just for $30: This offer is given by the carrier for those who need fewer data. The 2GB data costs here for just $30.
- 10GB data for $40: This data plan is dedicated to the music lovers who listen to online songs and watch videos. The subscriber can stream more than 40 applications and can use more 2GB hot spot data by just paying $5. Apart from this, the users also get a chance to save $10 on adding a new line.
- Unlimited plan available at just $50: This is a boon pack which gives several facilities such as mobile hotspot 5GB data. The carrier gives $20 off on new additional connections. Along with this, the carrier also gives 100GB storage on Google One, backup of data and benefit to the additional members. It is suitable for a small family who needs an unlimited data plan.
- An unlimited plan worth $60: Metro PCS makes sure that the subscribers are always happy and satisfied. This plan gives 15GB mobile hot spot data and subscription of Amazon Prime, where you can watch your favorite shows and movies. Apart from this you also get free shipping on more than 100 products. Music lovers can listen to more than 1 million songs. It has also given book lovers an option to read and listen to stories on Kindle.
It may interest you to know that Metro PCS gives more than five options for bill payment, you can opt any of them according to your convenience. Well, some bill payment options charge the ‘processing fees’ whereas some don’t. This article will definitely help you to know about the easiest way for bill payment.
What are the various options available for Metro PCS bill payment?
Payment using E-Wallet: E-Wallet is the simplest and fastest way to pay your Metro PCS bill. First of all, you need to create an account and sign in, then add money to your wallet using a credit card and then pay the bill. This method of bill payment is absolutely free. After bill payment, you can also use the rest of the amount for purchasing other applications. Apart from bill payment, E-wallet can be used for many other purposes like online shopping, paying bills, and transferring funds to other accounts.
- Payment via Text: You just need to add funds to your electronic wallet using credit or debit card then reply to the text sent to your mobile, and your bill will be paid. It is again a free service, and you will not be charged.
- Using Dropbox for payment: In this option, you just need to walk down to the drop box of Metro PCS authorized outlets and drop your payment voucher in it. The best thing is that it is absolutely easy and free.
- Payment over the phone call: You will have to just dial * 99 or call the customer care and respond to their verification questions, then follow their instructions and your bill will be paid. This is a chargeable service, and you will be charged $2 as convenience fees.
- Payment at Machine Location: First of all you must know where the payment machines are installed. These machines are only set up at the commercial Metro PCS stores. You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, or cash. This service is chargeable, and it charges $2 for the process.
- You can also pay via mail: You will just have to keep your payment voucher ready, the voucher should be in favor of Metro PCS. Post it directly to the official mailing address of Metro PCS. No fee is charged for the service.
- You can directly visit the counter and pay the bill: You can walk down to the authorized counter anytime and pay the Metro PCS bill by using a credit card, debit card, cash or any other valid monetary instrument.
Metro PCS A Revolution In Communication
It is always said that necessity is the mother of revolution. The need to communicate easily and spread the information faster paved the way for wireless communication. Metro PCS (Personal Communications Service) came into existence in the year 1994. Primarily, the metro was known as General Wireless. After eight years, in 2002 Metro commenced its first service. Its service created a buzz in the market, and lots of subscribers started buying its service. This wireless company left no stone unturned for satisfying its customers. As a result, it achieved 1.5 million new subscribers in the first quarter of 2005. Gradually in the year 2007, Metro PCS (Personal Communications Service) marked its existence in the stock market, and its shares made a market capital worth 8 billion.
Branding and adding new companies
In the era of digital media and marketing branding plays a vital role to attract the target audience and convince them to buy the service. Along with branding, Metro PCS also initiated to upgrade its service and so that the customers can be provided with the latest facilities. Hence, CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) networks were converted to LTE (Long Term Evolution) network.
Happy and Satisfied customers are the keys to a successful business. In order to make the subscribers happy, the company started giving lucrative offers. Unlimited plans and discount on add on connection had created buzz. Metro became one of the few wireless service providers who had started offering unlimited plans.
Merger with T-Mobile US and ally with Amazon Prime acted as a topping on the cake. The new market strategy helped Metro to expand its business in more than 50 markets. After experimenting with all market strategies, T-Mobile gradually took a wise step and started publishing all of its offers and rates.
Advertisement Strategy and Brand Ambassador
Metro used a smart way to aware people about its services. It hired two most prominent basketball players for advertising the services. Moreover, it gave a humongous discount on the new connection. It proposed the plan to start the 5G service in 2019.
All the above helped the wireless company to win the market share and perform well. Along with good network, the users are getting additional benefits like a free download of the game, share of hotspot data, free delivery of products, online streaming of web shows, Amazon membership.
Metro PCS (Personal Communications Service) has set up an example of a brand with uniqueness. Metro has started selling its product at Amazon, which again bought it into the limelight.