Do you have Hosted Adsense Account? Then this article will make your face glow. Every blogger wants to earn money from their blogs by using Google Adsense and other advertising networks. Most of the bloggers prefer Google Adsense but getting Adsense approval is not an easy task. Because they approve blogs with high quality content, proper structure and blog should be at least 4 months old. That’s why most of the newbie bloggers try hosted Adsense account which they get by using YouTube monetization. But there is a disadvantage with hosted Adsense account, you can’t use that Adsense account on all websites because it is available for Blogspot blogs only.
What is the Difference between Adsense and Hosted Adsense Account?
Both accounts have same user interface and same ad units but the main thing is hosted account doesn’t work on custom domain websites. That means you can’t use it on custom domains like .com, .net, .org. It is only available for Blogspot blogs.
How to Convert Hosted Adsense Account into Normal Account?
Actually the process of converting hosted Adsense account into normal account is easy but the approval process is little bit tough. For most of the websites it was disapproved because of low quality content, poor website design and some other reasons.
1. First Sign in to your hosted Adsense account with Gmail user name and password.
2. Now select “Account Settings” and scroll down to bottom of the page and choose “Access and Authorization” section.
3. Click on edit button and it will navigate to “show ads on other websites”. Type the website name in which you want to display Adsense ads.
4. Finally click on submit button.
Now you need to place ads on your website which is entered above to get approval from Google Adsense
How to Place Ads on New Website?
1. If you already logged into your account then go to “My ads” tab otherwise login to your account.
2. Click on “New ad unit” button to create a new ad on your website.
3. Fill all necessary details like ad name, size, ad type and select “save and get code” to get Adsense code.
4. Now copy the code and paste it on your website which you already submit for Adsense approval.
Now wait for few days to receive message from Google Adsense regarding about your Adsense approval to use hosted Adsense on normal websites.
Normally it takes more than 15 days to approve your website, in sometimes it takes more than 15 days because they perform manual review of your website. In my case it takes more than 1 month, after that my application got rejected.
Once your application was approved,you can use hosted adsense account on normal websites also.
If you have any doubts while performing conversion of hosted Adsense account into normal account, please leave a comment below. We will try to fix it.