After a long waiting, Google finally rolling out another payment method to Indian Adsense publishers that is EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).This is also called as wire transfer payment. It is already available to some foreign countries like Australia, United States, Italy, United Kingdom etc. But Google kept only one payment option for Indian Adsense publishers for a long time that is standard check payment. There are a lot of problems along with this standard check payment option. Basically it takes 10-30 days once Google issues the payment, because of courier delivery system.
Now all these problems resolved with EFT payment method, from now on wards payments done very quickly by linking your Adsense account with your bank account. So once you reach payment threshold then Google automatically sends payment to your bank account with a small exchange rate ($1 or $2).
Eligible Criteria for EFT Payment:
To receive payments through EFT payment method you need to eligible for the below criteria
- Your Payment address must be located in India
- Your Adsense Account must be approved through pin or direct method.
- Maintain minimum $100 balance in your adsense account ready to be issued.
Here you can read the official notification about Google Adsense EFT payments
You must have Personal Bank Account with an Indian Swift code which have 8 or 11 characters and IFSC code.
How to Enable EFT Payment in Google Adsense Account?
1. Login into your Google Adsense www.google.com/adsense account by entering Gmail username and password.
2. Select Payments option from the right side panel and you’ll see some settings related to payments.
3. Now click on payment settings to put self-hold your Adsense earnings.
4. In Payment Settings click on “edit self-hold” option and check “hold payments” box in the next screen.
6. It takes up to one week to change your payment method into EFT payment.
How to Add New Form of Payment (EFT Payment)?
1. After hold your payments with self-hold option you’ll receive one mail from Google Adsense with a message like “your account has been upgraded”.
2. Now login into your Google Adsense account and go to payment settings. Now you need to enter your bank details to get payments through wire transfer.
3. You need to provide your bank account number, IFSC Code and Swift-Bic Code.
Note: To get payment of this month you need to make these changes before 21st every month.
Many Banks doesn’t accept wire transfer payments directly,they need help of intermediate bank which is in other country.If you face this type of situation then you must submit those details too.
Google Adsense mention that Intermediate bank details are not necessary to wire transfer setup.So leave that field while submitting new form of payment.
Still EFT payments are in beta process, so if you want to get payments from Standard check method then un check “hold payments” option before 16th march 2014.