Ford Motor Company, otherwise known as just Ford to most people, is a world-renowned automotive company. The company was already revolutionary during its early years—being one of the few companies to actually pay its employees a supposedly decent daily wage—and it continues to put itself apart from the rest of the auto manufacturers even today. For example, Ford was able to dodge getting bankrupt during the financial collapse of 2008, while other companies were sent to their demise.
With a company this big, it utilizes an online portal to help make employee management significantly easier. For one thing, it has the MyFordBenefits portal, where as an employee, you can login and check what kind of benefits you can avail. What’s cool about this is that even retirees can benefit from the different offers available.
That being said, there’s another online portal for Ford dealers and employees called FMCDealer. You’re gonna need two things before you can login into FMCDealer, though, namely a Stars ID Login and the CRM Password. However, you’ll also need to verify your MyCardStatement first as well before you can really dive in.
These requirements should pose no problem though, especially if you’re an authentic FMC employee, as you’ll be provided with your own account ID and all the other required credentials with no problem. Once you’re all set, you’ll come to find that FMCDealer is an incredibly useful platform. Through this portal, you’ll be able to figure out what kind of retirement plan you want, among many other services.
Signing Up for FMCDealer
We can’t blame you if you’re ready to jump in and login to your FMCDealer account, but first, you need to sign up first if you haven’t already. As previously mentioned, there are a few requirements you need to get a hold of first before you can proceed, as this employee portal is restricted and not just anyone can access it.
You first need authenticated login credentials, such as a FMCDealer User ID. But this whole process will be a fast and simple one for you, because the company will just provide you with these details. Once you’re officially employed and all set to work, Ford will provide you with a unique User ID and Password, which you’ll be able to use for your FMCDealer login.
FMCDealer Login Steps
Since you already have your credentials, you can go ahead and start accessing your account. The FMCDealer login process is fairly easy and straightforward.
- Head over to the FMCDealer Login page using your web browser of choice.
- Type in your User ID and Password before clicking “Login.”
- The website will bring up terms and conditions along with legal requirements. After reading through this and ensuring that you’ve understood clearly, click Continue.
- Congrats! You should be in your FMCDealer account now.
Password Reset Process
Remain calm if you seem to have forgotten your FMCDealer password—there’s a way to reset this information so that you can login to the online portal again.
- Go to the FMCDealer login page. At the bottom of the page, you should see an option for you to reset your password.
- Click that link. You’ll be redirected to another page.
- Enter your User ID. Double-check to make sure you typed down the correct one.
- Send your request for a brand-new password. Ford will check your request will contact you as soon as possible with another Password you can use.
- Once you’ve received the new password, go back to the Login page and enter your new password to check if it works well.
- Click the Login button and you should be all set.
With different online employee portals available, it’s clear to see that Ford Motor Company cares for its dealers and employees. If you’re a new employee, this FMCDealer Login guide is something that you can easily refer back to if you ever get confused with the login process.