YouTube has become the World’s second-most largest search engine on the web. It has more than 1.9 billion active users’ accounts. With millions of videos uploaded every day, YouTube is undoubtedly one of the best platforms for marketers and brands.
But, the question is, how do you gain more exposure on YouTube? Well, you must understand the search algorithm of the social networking sites or search engines to rank on these platforms. The ranking system here mainly depends on search ranking algorithms. For beginners, paid advertising seems the only reliable option that could help them expand their outreach and get their videos the required exposure. But the good news is there are many ways you can take your YouTube channel to the next level. Here’s how.
Invest in SEO
Just like how the ranking of your blog or website in search engines depend on keyword optimization, YouTube considers the particular keywords before ranking your channel. Even Google has started displaying YouTube’s content in its search engine.
Furthermore, you must choose Google-friendly keywords to improve your rankings. Here’s how you can choose the right keywords for your video.
- Search for the right keywords using keyword research tools such as Google Ads Keyword Planner.
- Add keywords in the title and description
- Opt for long-tail keywords as they have better chances of ranking
- Select keywords that fit your video content
Write Eye-catching and Precise Titles
Do you think users would like to click on the video URL the title of which seems a bit punchy? Well, the first thing people take into account while viewing YouTube videos is the title. Here we have come up with some effortless ways of writing an effective and engaging title for your YouTube videos.
- YouTube has imposed a specific limit for the titles. Your title must not exceed 60-70 characters. The shorter the titles you use, the more engaging they appear.
- As mentioned above, add your keywords in the title. Usually, the readers prefer to read the first sentence of the title. If they don’t find your keywords in the beginning, they might think your video is different from the keywords they entered.
- Use a YouTube search to find accurate titles. When you type the keyword of your videos in the YouTube search bar, the platform will automatically present a list of the top titles that have high search volume.
Gone are the days when companies would sell fake YouTube views to YouTube content creators. The main problem with inauthentic views and likes is that YouTube doesn’t appreciate them. In fact, your account is highly likely to be terminated or suspended if you keep hiring fake views generating company.
However, hiring genuine and reputable YouTube likes and views generating companies won’t hurt your video’s performance. This is because genuine companies sell real views i.e. views from active accounts rather than bots. We all know that YouTube displays videos with maximum views and likes on its first page. That said, buying views can give you a good headstart.
Complete Your Profile
YouTubers prefer to get straight to the content creation part, leaving the profile section incomplete. Do you know users tend to check your profile if they like your videos? Most of the people consider your profile before subscribing to your YouTube channel. That said, the YouTube profile isn’t the part that could be taken lightly. Here’s how you can create an engaging YouTube profile:
- Sticking to a theme is quite important on YouTube. Make sure that you opt for the same color palette or pattern while creating a YouTube profile.
- Make sure that your channel’s description has keywords. Don’t stuff the description with many keyword tags as YouTube can penalize your account for keyword stuffing.
- Make sure that you create and stick to a specific content schedule. Let your viewers know when the next video will be uploaded on your channel.
- Display your contact information to allow people to reach you if they have any queries.
These were some tips for optimizing your videos for YouTube. Follow these methods and let your video gain exposure on this popular platform.