Smartphone users with the majority of the population being teenagers and adults use their phone within seconds of opening their eyes in the mornings. The majority of these people are using abundant of apps to make their life easier.
If you are struggling to wake up every morning, then why not use the technology that you are already using in your life to help you get started for the day. Apps that help you in waking up early (or) alarm apps for waking up will help you manage your sleep and kick start the day.
Smart apps to wake you up
- It is an app for customizable alarms
- Features that lets you wake up gently or alarm repeater for those who use excuses like 2 minutes of more sleep every day is all you need.
- Accurate for I phone users, this app allows waving your phone to snooze or silence your alarms in the morning.
- This feature prevents you from woozily wake up and fumbling for your phone to turn off the alarm.
- It has 8 wake up tasks equipped to allow your brain to become active and focused before you can even think of going back to sleep.
- Some of the tasks include math problems, matching games, shaking of phone or as simple as rewriting a few lines before the alarm shut off.
- With various features, it is among the best-rated alarm apps
- Multiple alarm systems including nap alarm, math solver alarm or a simple music alarm make it unique.
- It wakes you up with your favorite music.
- Whenever the alarm rings, the Pandora app will direct your phone to the selected radio station.
- This app takes into account the weather conditions outside and wakes you up accordingly.
- This app helps you in waking you up an hour early to avoid getting late to work on a rainy day due to traffic problems, this alarm will wake you up an hour early, isn’t that fascinating.
Other apps categories that guide your mornings with their smart features
- Weather check apps
- AccuWeather apps are available for both Android and iPhone users that give you both localized and generalized weather reports.
- It helps you plan in advance by giving you hourly reports of hyper-localized weather conditions accurate to the point to exact streets.
- Planning and to do list apps
- Apps like wunderlist keep you organized with to-do list feature that helps you maintain the record of your tasks for the day.
- It even helps you to collaborate with your team members the duties for the day to keep you managed throughout the day.
- The similar type of app is also available for iPhone users and is known as Errands.
- News and magazine apps
- Apps like Flipboard for Android and iPhone users are not just your personalized magazines on the go.
- It gives you one-touch method to get round the world news.
- Fitness apps
- Apps including My Fitness Pal, workout trainer, my net diary, and fitness buddy help you keep track of your exercise and diet goals.
- These apps count your daily calorie requirements and intimate your goals right at the breakfast table.
- GPS and Traffic Apps
- Waze Social App for traffic updates real time information of the traffic situation on your way to work.
- The app also updates the nearby gas stations to prevent your car getting stuck in the middle.
If you are a late riser or the regular alarms are of no use for you, get smart with these apps and go ahead with a well planned day.