How To Download Games In JIO Phone 2? (In Hindi/ Tamil/ Telugu) – JIO Phones or the mobile phone piece which was exaggerated as “India Ka Smartphone” was undoubtedly a hit. In Indian Market (and foreign as well), JIO Phone had been the best selling ones. According to recently released reports by the Economic Times, Close to 4 crore JioPhones were sold until April 25, 2018, only. Thus, at a point where 4 crore Jio Phones were sold, it was mandatory for a mobile network operator company – Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited to have the online and offline game playing features pre-installed in the Phone.
How To Download Games In JIO Phone 2? (In Hindi/ Tamil/ Telugu)
Following the success of Reliance JIO Phones, it’s successor JioPhone 2 was also launched in India on this nation’s Independence Day – 15th August 2018. While the previous version, better known as Jio Phone was available in the market October 1, 2017 (Official) onwards. But before learning about how to install the games in Jio Phone, one should have the proper knowledge of using Google Play Store in the Jio Phone.
But, crucial to know about this topic is that – there is both good and bad news. The good news is – YES YOU CAN PLAY GAMES IN JIO PHONE. And, the bad news is – NOT ALL THE GAMES AVAILABLE IN THE PLAY STORE SUPPORTS IN JIO PHONE. Using this step by step guide below, you can go through the complete procedure –
INTERESTING RELATED READ: How To Port To Jio SIM From Vodafone, Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea
But before checking out the steps, let’s learn about a few famous games that can be played in Jio Phones. The list includes – 2048, Steel Story, Maya Brick Breaker, SWOOOP, Chocolate Jewels and Fix-It Felix etc. While precise for Kids, Girs and Boys, games respectively are – Steel Story/ PAC Man/ Crazy Birds, Candy Breaker, Chocolate Jewels and Top Shootout, Age of Barbarians respectively.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Jio Phone Review – Reasons Why You Should Buy And Should Not Buy
So now, without further ado, let’s directly dive into step by step guide. But first, we’ll teach you – How To Use Play Store in Jio Phone. Everyone and their mom know that Google Play Store, which is a default application in all the android phones on the planet Earth is not available in Jio Phone and JioPhone 2 as well.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Here’s How to Track Your Reliance Jio Phone Shipping of Orders has Begun
Reason? It’s because Jio Phone doesn’t run on the Android operating system. Rather, the operating system on which Jio Phone runs is KaiOS and yes it is different from the Apple Inc.’s iOS operating system. Even with the passage of time as Jio Phone became one of the most selling Smartphones in the nation, it crossed the number of iOS operating system users in India and became the second most used operating system after Android.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 Live Stream For Free on Jio TV, Airtel TV
Thus, Google Play Store can be used following the steps are given below –
- STEP 1: There is a default browser available in Jio Phone. Open that browser.
- STEP 2: Now in the URL section above, type – www.google.com.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Jio Check Balance, Data Usage | Jio USSD Codes List 2018 (Updated)
- STEP 3: Once on the page of Google Search Engine, now either you can type – Google Play Store or visit the official website (name of the official website of Google Play Store is – https://play.google.com/store?hl=en.)
- STEP 4: Through this link – https://play.google.com/store?hl=en, you can directly visit the Google Play Store and thus can skip the Step 1 and Step 2. And, once Google Play Store is opened up, here’s the page where you’ll search for Games to play in your Jio Phone.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Loan Number & Loan Codes of Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo
Now let’s move onto the Step by Step guide to download and play the games in Google Play Store. Here’s what you can do, but first remember that there are major two methods of playing games in Mobile or Jio Phone 2 and have your mind refreshed. First one is – playing games online. In this method, it is mandatory for you to have a good and working quite high-speed internet connection or otherwise your game will hang a lot because of the slow connection.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: How To check OWN mobile number on Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Reliance Jio
Apart from that, the second method is to have the game downloaded in your Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2 and play it offline whenever you want, wherever you want and however you want because it need not have an internet connectivity issues.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Jio prepaid plans, unlimited plans, roaming plans and how to check balance?
Also, another most important thing is that in Jio Phone or Jio Phone 2, most important thing to remember is that, not all screen touch games are keypad based and undoubtedly you cannot play screen touch games in Jio Phone unless they also have the keypad based controls from the side of manufacturing company.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: 36 Best Android Offline Multiplayer Games to Play Without Internet
Needless to say, most of the peoples on the planet, prefer option 2 to option 1. And, for both the options, here is a guide –
- Now since you’re in Google Play Store, you can open it using steps given above.
- Further, find the search bar mainly available on the top of the screen.
- Enter the name of the Game you want to play in it from the general categories which usually are – MMO or Massively Multiplayer Online, Simulations, Adventure, Real Time Strategy (RTS), Puzzle, Action, Stealth Shooter, Combat, First Person Shooter (FPS), Sports, Role-Playing (RPG) and educational etc.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Top 50 Free Offline Games For Android & iOS | Best Games Without Internet
- Now after searching the game, not all will show you ‘Download’ or ‘Install’ button. Because not all the games are supported in the Jio Phone only that shows are supported.
- And, out of those ones even, you may easily have some of the top games or heavily size games crashing off or hanging your phone like anything. But obviously, you should remember that you bought the Jio Phone because you’re not a Mobile Phone Games lover.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Best WhatsApp Games [Truth & Dare, Messages, Puzzles, etc] You Must Play
- For the games that are available, after clicking on ‘Download’ button, you need not install it separately, after getting downloaded successfully it will install automatically.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Google Looking to Raid Into The Video Games Market With A New Streaming Platform
JIO has undoubtedly become the largest mobile network operating chain in India. On September 5, 2016, JIO SIM was launched in India with a welcome offer and reportedly on 22 February 2017, JIO SIM got over 10 crore subscribers overall. Indeed, it’s not possible for that such a large Mobile network operator company doesn’t remain in the headlines throughout the day.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: Best Android Apps, Games, TV Shows, Movies, Songs of 2017 – By Google
Thus, major ones from them are – ‘Airtel takes on Reliance JIO: Check new Rs. 195 plan with 35GB 4G Data’ and ‘Reliance Jio 4G revolution may render the 2G featurephone extinct’ and ‘2G featurephones faces extinction as JioPhone sparks a 4G revolution’ AND ‘Reliance JIO (jio.com) New Annual Plan (Rs 1699/year), Cashback (recharge above Indian National Rupees 149)’.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: 11 iPhone And iPad Games That You Must Start Playing Today
Also, the top headlines like ‘Vodafone offers 10GB data with 168 days validity with this new prepaid plan, takes on Jio and Airtel’ and ‘Reliance Jio has seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end.’ In this hectic schedule of office working trends these days, one thing is there for sure, Gaming gives you a sigh of relief. And, needless to say, Jio has not forgotten this for god’s sake.
INTERESTING RELATED READ: The 11 Best Puzzle Games on iPhone and iPad
Although, we’ve provided a complete guide regarding “How To Play Online/ Offline Games in Jio Phones.” Still, if you’re having any issues related to How To Play Android Games In Jio Phone or How To Download Games In JIO Phone 2, Jio Phone Keypad Games Download and Support or Play Online etc., do let me know in the comment box below. JIO Phones really became Bharat ka Smartphone with the passage of time. And, if you own one, you really need to go through more interesting reads of Jio Phone below –
- Reliance Jio Messenger App “Jio Chat” Complete Review
- Airtel Rolls Out New Plan To Counter Reliance Jio, Offers 10Gb Data At Rs 259
- How to Double, Triple, Quadruple The Speed Of Reliance Jio
- Telecom Industry Lost 20% Revenue Due To Reliance Jio Free Giveaways
- USSD Codes of All Networks (Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance, TataDocomo)