TV zion is a hub of excellent TV shows and movies. Online streamers get the privilege to watch unlimited and latest online content. The streaming app is designed as a media and title interface working best on Android media player and Firestick. TVZion depends on the public internet to gather streams requested by the user. It doesn’t offer it owns streams though the content is of high quality. The streaming app is constantly updated to keep users entertained.
How to install and download TVZion on Android TV and Amazon app
TVZion, like many streaming apps such as Sportztv, is a third-party IPTV service provider. It is not available on the Google play store or Amazon app store. However, the user can side-load the app onto any compatible device to enjoy streaming services. The internet offers some Android software that helps in downloading the apps automatically.
- On your Android device, visit the setting section and click the “security” tab.
- Next select “enable unknown sources” and proceed.
- On your computer browser, download the latest TVZion APK for Android devices.
- Proceed and transfer it on your device using a USB stick or network drive.
- Go to the TVZion APK folder and run the app.
- Now install the app, and it will display on your app’s page.
How to install TVZion of Amazon Fire TV using downloader method
- Open the Amazon Firestick and proceed to the setting page.
- Click the options “devices>developer options.
- Next, select the “turn on” button to allow “apps from unknown sources.”
- Go to the settings page and open Amazon app store or Google play store.
- Next, click the search button and type the downloader app.
- Click on the download button to initiate the process. Once downloaded, click the install button and open the app.
- Enter the TVZion URL and click the “Go” button.
- The system will start downloading the app, install and open the app on your device.
- Finally, click the “done” button, delete the APK file from the Android device to save on space.
How to solve TVZion black screen/ blank screen problems
The majority of Android streaming devices present the black screen, white screen, or blank screen problem. It’s a technical hitch that doesn’t require professional help. The user can quickly solve the issue using several methods.
- Restarting your device/rebooting: TVZion APK might experience loading issues that require the user to restart the device.
- If you’re using an Android mobile phone, give it time to drain power and open it after fully charging.
- Uninstall the TVZion app and reinstall back using the above steps.
TVZion app not loading or not working
- The TVZion free version might delay or not work on several occasions. However, this happens when the server is down. The free version tends to slow due to the massive number of users. One can opt for the premium version for fast streaming services.
- Check your data/ WIFI connections in case of disconnect.
TVZion logging issues
TVZion account holders might find it challenging to log in to their accounts. Several issues can lead to the problem.
- Wrong login details (password and username). You can create new credentials by click forgot password and follow the instruction on the page.
- Slow or no WIFI connections.
- Third-party social networks: It’s advisable to use the direct TVZION APK website page to enjoy the streams.
- You need to contact the TVZion support team if your account is hacked or banned by the app authorities.
The app can buffer or stop working if the memory space is overloaded. Go to the app setting and clear the cache data to create space.
These are some common issues experienced by many TVZion users. However, third-party streaming apps are always haunted down by authorities. Therefore, ensure to use VPN software to hide your identity and data. If the problem persists, check whether the app is completely shut down or call the support team.