Freelance work has become very popular in recent years, largely due to the spread and development of the Internet. Earnings on texts, namely – writing essays for money – gained great demand. Customers highly value competent and experienced copywriters. Such authors can turn the writing of thematic and advertising texts into real earnings, and very decent. The number of resources that require unique content is constantly growing, resulting in increasing demand for essay writers of different levels.
What Is an Essay?
To begin with, let’s define the concept of an essay. An essay is a small work that does not have a clear composition but has a certain structure. In it, the author sets out his own views on an issue and shares his personal impressions. Writing an essay is extremely useful – it allows the author to learn to formulate ideas competently and clearly, to operate with basic concepts, to understand cause and effect relationships. Essays are different:
- information (essay-story, essay-definition, essay-description);
- essay-research (comparative essay, essay-opposition, essay cause-effect, essay-analysis).
In addition, the ability to write quality works can bring a good profit.
How to Start Writing Essays?
It is scary to start in any field of activity, so the advice of an experienced mentor will not hurt.
- Look for acquaintances who are already engaged in this business, and ask them everything that interests you.
- If you already have experience in writing texts, then you should ask about the technical side of the question: where to look for customers, where to start, etc.
- If you are a beginner in writing works, then, first, you will need to learn to write them correctly, logically express your thoughts and design the text correctly.
- Try to write a few simple texts on topics that interest you. Send them to potential employers. And be prepared that they will not be immediately appreciated as you expect. Take things in stride and try not to focus too much on the problem.
- Read more literature, improve your abilities and writing skills, take an interest in various topics – all this will increase your chances of earning.
Who Needs Essays?
There are three categories of customers who need essays online:
- Website owners. They need to constantly publish new essays, articles, and other types of written work to maintain interest in their projects and increase their audience. It is important for them that the works are interesting, well-structured, and unique.
- SEO specialists. They promote sites in search engines. To do this, they need a special kind of content – SEO optimized texts.
You can find customers on groups on social networks or specialized forums. By working with the client directly, you will bear all the risks, including the risk of not being paid for the work done.
- The greatest demand for essays on various topics comes from students of schools and universities. You can try to find such students directly. However, everyone wants to have some guarantees, so those who need an essay usually turn to professional essay writing services. So you should try to become one of the authors of the essay of such a service. These are special sites that act as intermediaries between customers and contractors. The work is carried out through a service that guarantees payment for quality written content. Studybay paper writing centre, for example, has a good reputation.
Do You Need Special Skills to Write an Essay?
To start earning money by writing essays, it is enough to be a literate person. To earn money on essays, you do not need to be a professional, graduate from a university or take special courses. The Internet has erased these frameworks and limitations because when a person needs to find a solution to his problem, he does not care who created the content – a professional journalist or a smart beginner. Therefore, everyone can make money on essays. Of course, if you improve your skills by studying any specialized information, then your materials will be much more literate and more interesting, and this can affect your income. There are a few tricks to help you write essays faster and better:
- Learn how to quickly search for information on the Internet. Use several sources of information when preparing essays, such as encyclopedias, videos from YouTube, information from profile forums. This will help you to fill the essays with useful facts and “do not pour water”.
- Make a plan for the essay. Writing an essay according to a plan is much easier and faster than without it.
- Learn other popular genres of texts: articles, advertising texts, posts for a group or public, texts about companies, texts for product cards.
- Do not make stylistic mistakes.
What are the General Requirements for an Essay?
Most customers have the following text requirements:
- Thoughtful structure.
- Interesting content.
- Lack of “water”, i.e. information that does not carry a semantic load.
- No spelling and punctuation errors.
- Uniqueness, i.e. the essay should not contain fragments of other texts published on the Internet. All sentences should be written in your own words, without copying parts of other pieces of writing.
How to Collaborate with Writing Services?
Cooperation with clients through such sites is as follows:
- You register on the service.
- View the list of orders in the feed. Some orders may be available to authors with a certain rating level.
- Apply for orders of interest to you. If the client chooses you, do the work and send the finished essay.
- The customer accepts the essay, you get paid for the balance of your account.
- You withdraw earnings from the account to an electronic wallet, bank card, etc.
- If the client likes your work, he or she can leave a positive response, as well as create personal orders for you.
Many services have ready-made essay stores, where you can post essays written by you at your price. If someone buys your text, you will make money.
Tips for Beginners
We are sharing a couple of tips for those who are just starting or want to make money on essays:
- If you decide to make money on essay writing services, fill out your profile! The customer, choosing a performer, is unlikely to hire a person with an empty avatar and information about himself.
- If you have something to show – upload it to your portfolio! Certificates, examples of work. This increases the likelihood that you will be offered a job, even if you were not looking for a job.
- Develop! Do not sit on level ground, do not be afraid, and try!
- Feel free to chat with customers. Specify the terms of the order, ask if there is work. Otherwise, misunderstandings may arise. Also, do not hesitate to ask for feedback on your work, if the customer has accepted it.