The State Bank of India (SBI), the largest commercial bank in India, is widely acknowledged for its diverse line of financial products. SBI, however, was slow to develop its online services, in comparison to the other multinational and private banks, such as HDFC and ICICI. Nonetheless, the bank has, over time, built a comprehensive and secure online account operation service, which includes online checking account status, balance transfer and SBI credit card e-statement. You can make your State Bank of India credit card payment online through various methods.
State Bank of India is India’s largest bank with a network of over 15000 branches and 5 associate banks located even in the remotest parts of India. State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers.
OnlineSBI is the Internet banking portal for State Bank of India. The portal provides anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers. The application is developed using the latest cutting edge technology and tools. The infrastructure supports unified, secure access to banking services for accounts in over 15,000 branches across India.
How To Make Online Bill Payment Using SBI online Banking
With online SBI you not only can transfer the money but also you can make online recharges and bill payments. And here are some of the cool things you can do with SBI Net Banking Service India other than fund transfer.
Before knowing about online bill payment lets know the advantages of using online banking.
What are advantages of online banking ?
Many, With online banking you can now do all kind of stuff like
- Check your account balance and last 10 transaction
- Online Fund transfer
- Online mobile recharge
- Pay bill online
- Issue Fixed deposit online
And we no need to pay any amount for this online payment. Not only SBI Net Banking Activation is free but almost every bank like HDFC or PNB charge nothing for to using for online banking.
Steps to Make Online Bill Payment:
We have many applications which supports online banking such as paytm,free recharge through which we can pay our bills Online without visiting any place.
- To make mobile/DTH recharges, visit website like freecharge, paytm and create an account.Lets us consider paytm.
- If you are new then don’t worry, the process is simple. You will have to enter basic information like name, email and phone number.
- Now once your account is created, simple see a recharge phone option, enter your mobile number, select amount and proceed to make payment
- Select internet banking in the payment option line Net banking,credit card, Debit card, cash card etc and make payment.
Hope this article helped you in making your SBI online bill payment.You can even comment below if you face any sort of problem in making this online payment.