How To Record Your Windows 10 Screen – Windows has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to PC operating systems. They spent a lot of time and effort creating the next generation of operating systems with Windows 10. Given the refreshing new interface and the great features, one could say they succeeded. If you’re interested in recording the best that Windows 10 has to offer, or if you’d like to record anything else, then you need a great piece of software for screen recording in Windows 10. Professional gamers, in particular, need Windows 10 screen recording to share and review video games. We’ve compiled a list of some of the best methods to capture screen on windows 10.
Clipchamp screen recorder is the new kid in town. It can record your screen and webcam simultaneously. If you’re trying to build a YouTube, Twitch, or any other social channel, Clipchamp is a must have screen recorder. Simultaneous recording is the most sought after feature by top streamers. It saves setup, editing time and cost. Easily handle all on-screen tasks with breeze.
Screen Grabber Pro
Screen Grabber Pro is a professional piece of recording software which works great with Windows 10. The program gives users complete control over the format and quality that your screen is recorded in and it features editing capabilities. You can highlight the screen and add annotate it as you record to add notes. There is also an option to schedule tasks that let you plan out your recording tasks; enabling you to automatically record the screen even if you aren’t on your computer. We’ve put together a simple guide to help you use Screen Grabber Pro to record your Windows 10 screen.
- Download and install Screen Grabber Pro
- Use the options menu to configure the recording settings, customize the hotkeys (keyboard shortcuts), frame rate, and the video format you’re recording in
- Press the “audio input” button to select the audio source using a microphone, the sound from the system, or both
- Use the “Record” drop down menu to choose the recording mode; choose full screen, a specific window, or use your own custom recording area
- Do whatever it is you’re recording, and use the editing options or hotkey to start editing the video in real time
- Stop the recording with the stop button or the F10 button and the video will be stored automatically on your computer.
Screen Grabber Pro also has a built-in uploader to make uploading your creations to the internet as simple as possible. Just right-click your video and press “upload” and choose the platform of your choosing including your YouTube channel or an FTP server.
Icecream Screen Recorder
Icecream Screen Recorder is another popular method to record a screen in Windows 10. This screen recorder has a great looking interface with all the control buttons laid out smoothly. It’s one of those tools you can just look at and understand. Icecream Screen Recorder is an effective tool for recording with no loss in quality. After you finish recording, you can save the video in MKV, AVI or MP3 format and you can find it in the default directory. Here are a few simple steps on using this software.
- Download Icecream Screen Recorder and install it
- Open up the program and use the settings menu to customize your preferences
- Press the capture video button and adjust the recording window
- Record video by using the Rec button, and then click Stop to end the recording and save the vide
Icecream Screen Recorder also includes a tool for taking screenshots. You can use to save and edit screenshots of your screen without leaving the program. If having more queries related to How To Record Your Windows 10 Screen, please make sure to ask below.