In the present world, a lot of people struggle in relocating data, especially pictures and chats from their phones. If a person experiences a crash or has a device stolen, they can end up losing a lot of their valuable data. Other possible reasons for data loss include, factory resets, failed updates of backup, jailbreaking/ flashings, etc.
If you’re changing your phone and want to transfer the data from your old phone to your new one, you may want to know what are the numerous ways in which you can do it. An android to android transfer or transfer data to a new phone is quite easy, as compared with a transfer of photos from an android to iPhone. Android and iPhone have different operating systems, which makes the direct transfer impossible. If you can’t decide how to transfer photos from an android to iPhone, this blog post can help you a great deal.
A high-quality third party application is always required to transfer photos or data. Let’s have a look at the various methods of transferring photos from an Android device to an iPhone.
Android to iOS Photo Transfer Apps
Numerous apps are available on the Play Store that you can use to transfer your data from you’re an Android device to an iPhone. One such option is the “Move to iOS” app that is installed from Google Play Store. This solution only works if your iPhone is factory reset and set up accordingly to restore pictures from this application.
For this exchange some alterations should be done, which are as follows:
1. On your iPhone screen, an application called “Apps and Data” will be displayed. The app will show three options, choose ‘Move data from android.’
2. Now open Google Play Store from your android phone, install ‘Move to iOS’ application. Once installed, accept the permission request and open it.
3. At this time, tap Continue on both your iPhone and android phone.
4. The code is required on an android phone, which will be visible on iPhone but entered on an android phone. That is to ensure that the Move to iOS app knows which iPhone it has to transfer the data.
5. Before the transfer starts, a question regarding it will mention, such as Do you want to transfer Google account information, contacts, messages, etc. Now, since you only want to transfer pictures, make sure to deselect the option of Camera Roll.
The above process stated proves to be time-consuming, as it is not a click away. The transferring can never complete instantly or with a single click.
You can also transfer pictures from an Android device to the iPhone via Bluetooth. The method has bee described in detail below:
1. Open up Bluetooth on both of your devices i.e. an Android and iPhone. Both phones should acquire the Bluetooth option via a sliding panel from the top of the screen.
2. Click on the tap box to make sure your device is visible or not.
3. On your android screen, go to the file manager and then DCIM.
4. All pictures alongside a check bar will be visible. Before that, click on Menu to get a list of drop-down menu actions. Now tap on the option selected.
5. Now tap on the checkbox next to the picture, or you can select all at once.
6. Now tap on the share icon, scroll down on the option of Bluetooth and select it.
7. A display of available Bluetooth devices will be visible on your android phone. Select your iPhone to start the exchange. The exchange is signified by the appearance of the transfer window. And, only one exchange will take place at a time.
Dr. Fone Phone Transfer
Dr.Fone-Phone Transfer is one of the best software that can help you transfer pictures from your old Android phone to your iPhone. It is used for cross-device transactions such as transferring photos from an android to iPhone. Below is a step-by-step guide of how you can use Dr.Fone Phone Transfer for this purpose.
1. Download or install Dr.Fone on your computer. Launch it and then click on the option Switch from the main display.
2. Connect both of your phones i.e android and iPhone, to your computer.
3. As soon as you connect both off your phones, two options are visible by the name of ” source phone” and ”destination phone”. In this scenario, the android phone is mentioned as a source, whereas the iPhone is as a destination. (You can also alter their position, using Flip button)
4. Click the files you want to transfer, and select the option of start transfer.
That was it. It is the easiest method that gives a guarantee that no file or data will be lost or misplaced.
Dr. Fone Phone Manager
Another way to transfer pictures or any data is Dr.Fone- Phone Manager, which can transfer photos selectively. You can move your contacts, podcasts, videos, messages, etc. Again, a reassurance will be specified to keep your information safe while sharing data from an android to iPhone.
1. Select the pictures you wish to transfer or select them all at once.
2. Since we are moving it to an iPhone, incorporate the iPhone as the target device, and then click the box titled ‘export symbol’.
3. Select export to a device.
4. The name of your iOS will be appearing, and now click on the device to start transferring photos.
Dr. Fone – The Most Reliable Solution
There are numerous efficient ways that you can employ for android to android transfers and android to iPhone data transfers. Using available apps and tools can help you transfer data to a new phone without any fear of losing your precious data. However, if you want a sure-shot way of doing it, Dr.Fone seems to be the most reliable option.
Dr.Fone has a complete way out of all of this. It has a solution of transfer from an android to another android, it also assists in transfer data to a new phone, and transfer data from iPhone to an android.
Dr.Fone is an application providing benefits to iOS, Windows, and Mac. It works as a toolkit, designed specifically for essential features targeting an android and iOS. The first software, that consists of an option of Android data recovery for personal use in the world.
Dr.Fone tops the rank in data technology development for all the right reasons. So, now you know what you got to do!