Hey fellas…!!! Many of the Android users might have faced several issues due to lack of sufficient space in RAM in order to carry out various tasks and to run useful applications. Here is a solution to increase the RAM space of your Android Gadget using the secondary storage such as memory card. Geeks who have been using the old Android phone might have been annoyed with the poor performance and do you wish to move on to get a new smart gadget due to insufficient RAM then here does all your worries come to end. Read more to know more.
- 1 Increase Android Mobile RAM Space
- 1.1 Best Working Methods to Increase RAM of Android Device
- 1.2 1st METHOD: INCREASE RAM IN ANDROID PHONE USING APP
- 1.3 Necessary Steps to Check before Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
- 1.4 2nd METHOD: FREE METHOD TO INCREASE RAM FOR YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE
Increase Android Mobile RAM Space
Android devices with low RAM space and outdated version of android operating systems like CupCake, Donut, Ginger Bread and HoneyComb which leads to slow processor speed and various other problems is not going to annoy you anymore. A fact in today’s digital arena is that we may find on top when we own a newly launched gadget while down the line we realize that it is getting outdated thus making most of the updated applications functioning complicated and works out improperly. Tech savvy’s and geeks need to shell out all their savings if they opting for a new mobile and smart gadget every time it is released in the market to solve the issues which have been stated above although the solution is very simple.
Play high end graphic games in your smart old android gadget, get rid of smart phone hanging and crashing in your smart gadget simply following the steps which are illustrated as below. All the above cited issues raise due to lack of RAM in your smart gadget thus what all user need to do is that to upgrade the RAM space i.e., to increase the RAM space. Below few best working and experimented methods of increasing the RAM space have been cited follow up them and increase your RAM space of android device.
Best Working Methods to Increase RAM of Android Device
Increase your RAM space with two best methods which allow boosting and increasing the RAM space of your smart phone or gadget which runs with the android OS of outdated versions. Both the methods are absolutely free of charge while the initial method is based up on using an application from Google Play Store and the other method allows user to increase the RAM space manually.
1st METHOD: INCREASE RAM IN ANDROID PHONE USING APP
Increase Android operated smart gadget RAM space by installing and running an application called ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP).
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander is an amazing app which allows the users to users of Android operated smart gadgets to create partitions as of like hard disk of a desktop on the SC card or Memory card so as to utilize the SD card or memory card as an extended RAM. Which means the more space on your SD card or Memory card so vast would be your RAM space and acts as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) (PREMIUM)*
Steps to download ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)
Step 1: Open Google Play Store in your android device.
Step 2: Browse for ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) in App store.
Step 3: Tap on to install option and install App in your Android device.
Step 4: Open the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app and increase the app.
TAP here to Download the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
TAP here to Download Free Version which is similar to ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) (Similar to Roehsoft RAM Expander)
We commend every user to check if your device is compatible to ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
Features of ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app are as follow
– Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
– Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
– No limit on SWAP partition!
– The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
– Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
– Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
– Swappiness kernel parameter set
– Easy foolproof use
(1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
– Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Necessary Steps to Check before Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
Blindly never ever follow up all the measures which are being stated over here and there in web or suggested by any of your dear ones as it would ruin and your device may malfunction. We do commend the users before downloading the cited app to check the readers for the compatibility of your device with the application. In order to check if your device supports the application readers may install the app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check, to check for it before installing the ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app.
- Install ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app on your Android phone.
- Tap or click Swap Active in order to create Swap file and Enable it.
- Tap or click the option Active Swap.
Hurray…!!! Here you start your journey to increase RAM for your Android gadget successfully.
2nd METHOD: FREE METHOD TO INCREASE RAM FOR YOUR ANDROID SMART PHONE
This this method of increasing RAM of Android smart gadget has the following requirements,
- Ensure that your gadget has higher or class 4 micro SD Card
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet.
- A Windows OS operated PC
- SD Card compatible reader
Simple guide to Increase RAM of your Android smart gadget
STEP 1: Specified Android Phone/Gadget must supports swapping.
We caution the user to check once again if your device supports the application thus test it installing the app MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check.
STEP 2: Sectionalize your micro SD Card which is being used as the secondary memory in your android device.
- Use any tool to partition your smart micro SD card we suggest you to use Mini tool partition wizard. CLICK here to download mini tool partition wizard.
- Optimize your memory card inserting it into the SD Card compatible reader and connecting it with the PC so as to make internal space partitions of it.
- Download and install the open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
- Create partitions by right clicking on inserted SD card and select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for card more than 4GB.
- Entrust about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Click on to’ Done’ and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Apply all the changes so as to make partition completed.
STEP 3: Link with your Rooted Android Device.
- Link your micro SD card with your rooted android device.
- Browse Google Play Store and download Link2SD. CLICK here to download Link2SD.
- Download and launch Link2SD app and give root permission choosing the “.ext” partition and start linking them.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
- In order to increase the RAM of your Android smart gadget you need to download Swapper for Root.
- Download and launch Swapper for Root app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase which creates a .swp file increasing the RAM of your Android Device.
Congratulations, here you are with an increased RAM in your android smart gadget and thus experience all the high end applications in your smart gadget irrespective of the version of OS.
On a concluding note we would like to state that all the above cited and stated process has been experimented before framing the post. We and or neither our blog is responsible if your smart gadget or micro SC card malfunctions due to your unconsult ill steps which are not stated above. Readers would get desired results if they follow up the above stated process as it is. The sole motive of this post is to enlighten the smart gadget users.