There could be many reasons that become the basis of why your iPhone screen is frozen? All you need to do is find the problem with your iPhone and then apply one of the proposed methods or tools mentioned in this article.
Can you risk your important data in your iPhone when it is facing an iPhone frozen issue? For sure, no one can take such a chance for a long time and will rush towards a feasible solution. Before going towards the solution, figure out the reason for the iPhone screen frozen problem. Reasons could be due to buggy apps, uninstalled updates, low battery, and less space.
We have discussed several methods that can help you overcome the iPhone frozen screen matter. Apart from these methods, there is also Dr.Fone – System Repair feature, a master in dealing with frozen iPhone screen and other iPhone issues.
Part 1: Methods to Resolve Your Frozen Screen Issue
Several methods that seem quite useful in order to know how to fix a frozen iPhone are briefly discussed below:
1.1. Hard Reset your iPhone Device
Do you often face the issue where your iPhone frozen and won’t turn off? If that is the case, then your iPhone possibly has a software-related problem. Hard resetting your iPhone is one of the proposed methods to get rid of this issue, but its procedure is different for different iPhone models.
- For iPhone 8 and newer iPhone Models: To hard reset your iPhone 8 or later models, first, you need to press the Volume Up button and after that Volume Down button. Now press and hold the Power button until you see an Apple logo on the screen.
- For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Models: At the same time, press both the Volume Down button and Power button. Hold these buttons until an Apple logo appears.
- For iPhone 6 and Older Models: Along with the Power button, press and hold the Home button too. Once the Apple logo lights up, you can release these buttons.
1.2. Close Buggy iPhone Application
There is a possibility that you can fix the iPhone frozen screen just by closing all the applications running in the background. However, the procedure to do it varies from the iPhone models.
- For iPhone X and Later Models: First, swipe from the bottom of the application that you want to close, and you will see tabs of all the apps running in the background. Now swipe up the tab of the application which you want to close.
- For iPhone 8 Plus or Older Models: Once you double press the Home button, an Application Switcher will appear. By swiping up the application, you can successfully close it.
1.3. Recharge iPhone Battery
How difficult is it to recharge your iPhone? It is as simple as we just sounded, and it can be useful to get rid of the iPhone screen frozen issue. Once you recharge the battery, it can revive your iPhone. To get the best results, directly use a power adapter instead of wireless charging.
Part 2: Best Tool to Repair Your iPhone Frozen and Other Screen Problems – Dr.Fone
Is Dr.Fone – System Repair feature capable enough to repair your iPhone screen problems? Wondershare Dr.Fone proposes countless solutions for both Android and iOS devices, and repairing frozen screen iPhone is one of them. It also deals with issues like iPhone keeps restarting, iPhone black screen, stuck in recovery mode, and iPhone white screen of death.
The users of Wondershare Dr.Fone are increasing incredibly due to its amazing features. Let us take a look at some of these features:
- While fixing the frozen screen in Standard Mode, it takes care of the whole matter without losing data.
- It helps you recover your lost or deleted data from your iOS device.
- It can unlock both iOS and iCloud Activation lock within a matter of seconds.
- It allows you to migrate data from one device to another in a few clicks.
You can also use the Dr.Fone-System Repair feature as a solution for how to fix a frozen screen. For this purpose, follow the steps that are explained below:
Step 1: Install Dr.Fone and Choose a Mode
In the first step, use your PC to launch and install Wondershare Dr.Fone and open the “System Repair” module. Connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac by using a USB cable. Now, select the “Standard Mode” to carry out the procedure.
Step 2: Complete iOS Firmware Download
First, the software will automatically find the model type of your device and the iOS version of your device. After that, hit the “Start” button to initiate downloading; however, it will take some time due to the large size. In case of any issue, click on the “Download” button to directly download the firmware from the browser.
Step 3: Initiate the Fix Process
Dr.Fone will verify the iOS firmware once it is downloaded successfully, and after verification, tap on “Fix Now” to fix the iPhone frozen issue. After complete system repairing, wait for your iPhone to turn on, and you will see that your iPhone is working properly now.
iPhone frozen screen is such a problem that it leaves the user in a miserable state having the risk of important data loss. We guided you in this matter of how to fix a frozen iPhone using different methods and tools. The best tool for this purpose is Wondershare Dr.Fone that offers a System Repairing tool to its customers for a better user experience.