If you’ve been using the Kodi as a source of entertainment, then you probably know that you can actually install a variety of builds so that you can gain access to all kinds of add-ons. One of the available builds on Kodi 18.1-18.9 Leia and 17.6 Krypton is the No Limits Magic build. It’s actually one of the most popular and comprehensive builds out there, alongside the Kodi Xanax Build. This particular build received praise and acclaim from many users due to how much it’s capable of.
The No Limits Magic Build has a futuristic aesthetic to it thanks to the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin. Plus, the build’s developers are constantly updating it to make sure that it continues to work smoothly and as expected. So, what exactly can you expect from this cool Kodi build? For one thing, it definitely contains an extensive list of some of the best add-ons out there.
Some add-ons you can expect to find include The Magic Dragon, Deja Vu, 7 of 9, Death from Above, and many others. As mentioned, the developers always make an effort to keep updating the build. In other words, they remove those add-ons that are either obsolete or no longer working, and then replace them with new and fully functioning ones.
Kodi No Limits Magic Build Installation Process
If you’re curious about what the Kodi No Limits Magic build has to offer and you want to install is for yourself, this guide will lead you from start to finish. This installation guide is applicable for Kodi 18.9 Leia and Krypton 17.6, even the lower versions. Jarvis users can even join in on the fun! Carefully follow the steps below and you shouldn’t encounter any issues installing this build.
Enable Unknown Sources
- First and foremost, you need to make sure that you’ve enabled Unknown Sources in the settings so that you can download and install third-party apps. To do this, head over to the Kodi’s Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Unknown Sources. If it’s disabled, then you need to turn it on.
- A prompt box will appear. Click Yes.
Add the Build Source and Install the Wizard
- Now that you’ve enabled Unknown Sources, return to the Settings page.
- Choose File Manager.
- Select the very last option which says Add Source.
- Tap on None and type in the link https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co
- For the Media Source Name, type in “Kodi No Limits” to avoid confusion. Double check the URL to make sure you entered it correctly, and then tap on OK.
- Return to the Kodi’s main screen and then choose Add-ons. Tap on the Package Installer located on the top-left side of the screen. Its icon looks like a box.
- Select the Install from Zip file option, then choose Kodi No Limits.
- If you have a Kodi 18 Leia, choose lugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip. If you have a Kodi 17.6 Krypton or an even lower version, then choose plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Tap OK.
- Wait for a couple of seconds until you see the notification confirming that the add-on has been installed. This usually shows up on the top-right side of the screen.
Install Kodi No Limits
- You’re almost done! Head back to the home screen and then tap on the Add-ons option.
- Select Program Add-ons, then click on the No Limits Wizard. (If you’re on Kodi Leia, tap on the Install/Update No Limits Build option after you’ve launched the wizard).
- Choose whichever No Limits build you want to use.
- Wait for the downloading process to finish. This may take quite a bit of time, whether or not your internet speed is fast.
- Once the download is done, wait again for the files to finish extracting. Kodi will automatically exit and close once everything is done, but if it does ask, select Force Close Kodi.
- If you’re using your PC, simply restart Kodi. If you’re using the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV, you need to unplug the device for a few minutes and then plug it back in.
- Launch Kodi and wait for the build to auto-complete. Don’t do anything—in fact, you should leave the Kodi alone for at least 15 minutes so that you don’t encounter any issues.
- Once it’s done, you can start using the Kodi No Limits Magic build. Enjoy!
Build Not Working?
If, for some reason, the build refuses to work even though you followed all the steps successfully, try force closing the Kodi and then restarting your Firestick. Launch the Kodi again and see if this worked. If the issue persists, you may need a fresh installation. Installing the Kodi No Limits Magic build only takes a couple of minutes anyway, so it’s better to just go through everything once more rather than waste hours figuring out what’s wrong.
What You Can Expect
With the No Limits Magic Build, you can gain access to a plethora of content in the comfort of your own home. It can be a perfect source of entertainment, especially now with the pandemic still ongoing and many of us are still cooped inside our houses for safety. That being said, here are a few things you can enjoy with the Kodi No Limits build.
There’s an extensive catalog of highly rated TV shows for you to sift through. The list is well-organized as well, so you don’t have to worry about the interface being too cluttered and confusing. Unlike the information you find on Netflix, this Kodi build offers way more details about what a show is all about.
The Kodi No Limits Magic build has a music category where you’ll find top charting music from both the US and UK. It even allows you to utilize filters so that you can look for songs that are right up your alley. No matter what kind of genre you enjoy listening to, you’ll surely find it here.
Of course, one of the reasons why the Kodi No Limits Magic build is so popular on Firestick/Fire TV is its wide library of movies that’s available in a variety of genres. You can make use of keywords like the names of actors to find movies you’re interested in watching.
Sports fans no longer have to rely on cable or satellite TV in order to indulge in their favorite sports channels. With the No Limits build, you can use the Kodi to watch different sports and even check out live scores.
This build in particular contains top TV channels from both the US and UK. Watching TV has been made even more convenient with the Kodi No Limits build, as you can watch a variety of channels in high definition.
Given this information, it’s clear to see why this build was given the name “No Limits.” It offers extensive and comprehensive capabilities that can bring fun and entertainment to your household like never before.