If you live in the United States, then you’ve probably already heard about Kohl’s or have been there already. It’s a massive retailer with over 1,100 stores across 49 states. With that many chains across the country, needless to say that it most likely has twice the number of employees—if not more. Fortunately, like many retailers in the country, Kohl’s also has an online portal for employees, where staff can check their schedules and salaries, and where the company itself can process some HR-related work.
If you’re a long-time employee of Kohl’s, you probably already know the ins and outs of MyHR Kohl’s portal. However, if you’re new to the company and still learning your way, you’re in the right place. In this article, you’ll learn about the MyHR Kohl’s login process, as well as how to register if you haven’t already, among other things.
How to Register to Kohl’s MyHR
Before you’ll be able to login to the site, you need to have registered already. Fortunately, the process is quick and easy.
- Open up your browser and head over to the MyHR Kohl’s official online portal.
- Click on the option to register.
- You’ll be asked to type in needed information in order to process your request, such as which department you’re in, your employee ID, your Unit details, and more.
- Once you’ve successfully entered all these details, tap on the “Submit” button.
- Afterwards, you should be able to receive an email at your registered email address. This email will also contain your Login ID and Password.
- Login to MyHR, and from there, you can proceed to changing your password.
After registering on the portal, perhaps you’ll stumble across some hurdles while trying to login. Here’s a thorough step-by-step guide on how to login to Kohl’s MyHR.
- On your browser, type in and enter https://kohls.okta.com/ to be redirected to the site’s Login Portal.
- From there, simply enter your network User ID and Password. This should be the same one you received after registration, that is, if you haven’t changed the Password yet.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
If all your credentials are correct, then you should be successfully signed into MyHR Kohl’s.
Recovering Lost Login Credentials
If you’ve somehow forgotten your Login credentials, don’t panic! Here’s a stress-free way to recover your information:
- Once again, open up your browser of choice and head over to MyHR Kohl’s website.
- After the page loads, you should be able to see the option to choose “Forgot your password?” or “Forgot your username?” Click either one of those links, depending on which information you forgot about.
- You will then be redirected to Kohl’s MyHR recovery page, where you’ll have to type in and enter answers to security questions.
- Click on the “Submit” button to process your request.
- You’ll receive a recovery link via your registered email address.
- Open up that link, and you can type in your new information.
Note: If you don’t want to undergo this process, there’s an alternative way for you to recover your credentials by requesting help from a customer service representative.
What Are the Different Benefits Available for Kohl’s Employees?
Kohl’s also offers several benefits for its employees, which can prove to be especially useful during these troubling times. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the benefits you can avail as a Kohl’s staff member via MyHR.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Financial & Retirement
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Family & Parenting
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
- Sick leaves
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Of course, these are only some of the benefits available. To have a more detailed overview of what your rights are as a Kohl’s employee, login to your MyHR account and read up more about your benefits.
If you’re an authorized staff member of Kohl’s and you’re still having trouble logging into your account despite following the above-mentioned steps, then it’s best to ask for assistance from the retail company’s helpline. The process is straightfoward most of the time though, so you shouldn’t experience that much trouble accessing your account.