QuickBooks Messenger is to be had whilst you’re the usage of QuickBooks Desktop in multi-user mode. The QuickBooks Messenger device lets you be in contact between workers logged into QuickBooks corporate record. Furthermore, with this messenger, the workers can talk about any essential knowledge associated with QB corporate knowledge. Further, if you wish to use QB Desktop in single-user mode, disable QuickBooks Messenger through going to the software segment.
Enable QuickBooks Messenger
QuickBooks Messenger routinely begins whilst you log into QB Desktop. Simply log into your account and double-click at the icon to release the messenger. However, you’ll be able to additionally pass to the Company record and click on at the possibility “Chat with a Co-worker”.
QuickBooks Messenger Chat
- The first step is to choose the QuickBooks chat strategy to start a dialog with the opposite person.
- You too can make a choice a talk possibility from the notifications window, you get notified when the opposite person is logged in.
- The Admin can chat with the opposite customers through deciding on Send Message to Logged In Users from the Actions
Change the Available Status
You can alternate your on-line to be had standing (if you wish to display busy or anything to different customers). Go for your username drop-down, make a choice the standing appropriate for you.
Steps to Disable QuickBooks Messenger
If you don’t need to use the messenger, apply the stairs given under to disable the device:
- First of all, open QuickBooks out of your device.
- Now, make a choice Switch to Multi-User Mode.
- You need to check in as an Admin.
- After that, pass to File Menu and click on Utilities.
- Click on Disable Messenger.
- Finally, sign off of the corporate record and check in once more to test whether or not the chat is disabled.
Close Company File for Other Users
Follow the stairs discussed under to Close QuickBooks for different customers:
- Firstly, you need to open QB Messenger
- Now, click on Chat with a Coworker.
- From the Actions drop-down, click on Close Company File for Users.
- Next, make a choice the customers you need to limit from having access to QuickBooks File.
- Select Close Company File possibility.
- A affirmation window will seem. Click on Yes.