If you’re looking for a handy mortgage service that allows you to pay your mortgage easily, then you may want to set your sights upon MortgageQuestions.com. This website, in particular, offers a nifty online service that’s perfect for not only home buyers, but for property owners as well. Mortgage Questions helps you find the right options for your current financial situation.
The company’s main headquarters is at Mount Laurel, NJ, and some of the services it offers include relocations and loans. Speaking of loans, there’s a variety to choose from on Mortgage Questions’ website, such as private label loans, FHS, and others. If you’re trying to purchase property, for example, you can check out the different services available on this site to find one that’s best suited for your needs and capabilities.
Just so you won’t be confused, PHH Mortgage is the main website, while Mortgage Questions is the online center for the company. So, you can either go directly to MortgageQuestions.com for the online service, or head to PHHMortgage.com first before clicking on the blue Mortgage Center Login button on the top-left side of the website.
Register an Account First
Before you can make use of the online services, you need to register for an account first. Fortunately, the process is straightforward and you can create and access your account in just a few steps.
- Open up your browser and type in https://www.mortgagequestions.com/main/ on the search bar.
- Hit enter.
- You will be redirected to Mortgage Questions’ main page, where you’ll see a REGISTER NOW link in lime green.
- Click that think to be redirected to the site’s Login screen.
- Tap on the link that says Register Your Account, which is below the Login form.
- Enter your last name, your SSN, and your Property Zip.
- Follow all the instructions provided to register an account on Mortgage Questions successfully.
MortgageQuestions.com Sign in Guide
Now that you’ve created your personal account, you can proceed to signing in.
- Keep note of your login credentials and head over to https://www.mortgagequestions.com/main/ again using your preferred browser.
- Click on the SIGN IN link.
- You’ll be redirected to the online account Login screen.
- Type in your Username and Password.
- Hit the Log In button.
How to Make an Online Payment
After logging into your Mortgage Questions account, you can go ahead and look through as well as utilize all the different services on offer. As mentioned, one of the service’s features allows you to pay your mortgage easily. That being said, follow these steps if you want to pay online:
- Login to your account and go to the section where it talks about mortgage payments.
- Type in the amount you’re paying for, as well as the date of payment.
- Double-check the banking information you’ve entered to ensure you won’t undergo any late pay problems or processing issues.
- Submit the payment request and before logging out, make sure you receive the confirmation.
How to Pay via Mail
If you’re not comfortable paying your mortgage online, you can also send in a mail order.
PHH Mortgage Services
P.O. Box 5452
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054-5452
PHH Mortgage Services
P.O. Box 94087
Palatine, IL 60094-4087
PHH Mortgage Services
P.O. Box 0055
Palatine, IL 60055-0055
If you’ve been struggling to pay your monthly mortgage, then PHH Mortgage may be able to help you out with its Homeowners Assistance options. These programs will ease some of your burden while allowing you to still keep your home. Some of the available options include:
- Loan Modification
- Hardest Hit Fund
- Natural Disaster
- Forbearance Plan
- Repayment Plan
If you tried every option possible yet you’re still unable to pay your mortgage, then PHH Mortgage still has to more options that may be able to help you avoid foreclosure:
- Pre-Foreclosure Sale
- Deed in Lieu
Check out all the programs available to you, and utilize them as much as possible just so you can keep your beloved home.
There you have it—listed above are all the things you need to know that can help you navigate MortgageQuestions.com. New users may get confused with the online service, like when signing in. However, the above-mentioned steps should be able to assist you in not only creating an account, but in logging into it as well.