Southeastern Grocers, Inc. (otherwise simply known as SEG) functions as the parent company of four renowned retailers, namely Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket, Winn-Dixie, and BI-LO. As a matter of fact, it’s considered to be one of the biggest supermarket companies throughout the United States. Southeastern Grocers has more or less 45,000 employees, the demographic of which is actually quite diverse when compared to other companies. According to Zippia, the company is composed of 49.2% women, while 42.5% are ethnic minorities.
With so many members of staff, Southeastern Grocers utilizes an online employee portal known as My Segrocers. As an employee, you can use this website to check on your work schedule, company news, employee benefits, as well as other information regarding your job and the company itself.
My Segrocers Login Guide
If you’re a new employee and want a step-by-step guide on how to login to your My Segrocers account, you’ve come to the right place. If you’re trying to login through a laptop or computer, carefully follow these steps:
- Open up your browser of choice and type http://my.segrocers.com/ in the search bar.
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s Login page, where you’ll see instructions on what to enter depending on what kind of employee you are.
- If you’re a retail user, simply type your Employee ID on the Login form. If you’re part of the Store Support, then enter your email address instead.
- Then, enter your registered password on the second field of the Login form.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to be redirected to your personal My Segrocers account.
Southeastern Grocers currently doesn’t have mobile applications just yet. However, you can still follow this same process by opening up your mobile browser and logging in from there. There’s also a note on the Login page for Hourly employees, which states that they must be clocked in already and approved to work before attempting to access the employee portal.
Lost Your Password?
If you can’t remember your My Segrocers password and need help to reset it, follow these easy steps:
- Open up My Segrocers’ Login page again using your preferred web browser.
- Click the Forgot Password option.
- Type in your Employee Number, but don’t include the leading zeros.
- Enter the new password you want to keep using going forward, as well as the last 4 digits of your SSN and your birth year.
- Type in your store or location number. (Note that this needs to be a at least 4 digits, so you’d have to enter 0072 if you’re located in store 72).
- Hit Submit.
There are a couple things you need to consider when thinking up your My Segrocers password. To save you the trouble, keep these tips in mind so that you come up with the perfect password for your account.
- Your new password shouldn’t be the same as your previous passwords.
- Password length is a minimum of eight characters.
- There should be at least one uppercase and one lowercase characters, as well as one number.
- You’re not allowed to use personal or sensitive information as your password, such as your street name.
- After six unsuccessful attempts at logging into your My Segrocers account, you’ll be locked out for thirty minutes.
- Your password shouldn’t have any special characters, like %, &, ?, >, and <.
Hopefully, you were able to login successfully to your My Segrocers online portal thanks to this guide. In case you experience any other kind of hurdle when logging in, it’s best to contact Southeastern Grocers’ HR or customer service center for further assistance.