1.Placement of Ads:
- I suggest you to Place Ads below post title and End of Post to get a good number of Clicks.
- If you want to earn more replace the ads wit a bigger size. I recommend you to use 728×300 Responsive Ad units below post title to make extra bucks.
- Generally Ads at this place will irritate some visitors but if you want to Earn more you have to adjust with issues like this!
- Place Ads beside Menu Bar to make few extra bucks.
- You can also place ads at the middle of a post. This is also a very good method to increase your CTR, but in blogger it is a bit tricky to place ads at the middle –> Click here to know the simple method place ads at the middle of a blogpost.
Use of Responsive Ads and Custom ads:
Till now you heard about the Responsive template. Google recently introduced responsive ads also. Using responsive ads with the responsive template will increase your income for sure.
Responsive ads are nothing but the ads which will adjust to the width of the screen. Just check below an example of responsive ads.
- You can find out the CPC of each keyword by using Keywordplanner
5.Traffic From US/UK
6.Selection of Ad Units:
This is one more important thing you need to take care of. Selecting a good Ad unit also helps you to increase your revenue from Adsense.
Recently Google introduced custom ad unit also. You can find in your adsense dashboard while creating the new ad unit.
What to Choose Image or Text Ads?
- I can’t say exactly but with my experience Image ads are performing better then Text ads. Image Ads are some what more catchy and will attract readers. I recommend you to use both image and text ads on your blog.
Which Size Ads Units is Best?
- 728×300 responsive ad is one of the best Ad unit. 300×250, 336×280, 300×600, 160×600 and 768×90 Ads are also best to generate good number of clicks.
7.Place Ads between Blog Posts:
- I recommend you to place 728×90 Responsive Text Ad unit which will be best to earn as well as without loosing user experience.
8.Try to Use Maximum Number of Ad units:
9.Place Text Link Ad units below Menu Bar.
10.Some More Tips:
- Don’t Place Ads Side by Side.
- Give Top Priority to Loading Time.
- Get More Search Traffic.
- Concentrate on High CPC keywords.