If you are looking for an alternative to the iOS app store, then look no further than here. Panda Helper offers users access to tons of unofficial apps and games that you cannot get from the official store simply because of policy restrictions and, in some cases, geo-restrictions.
What is Panda Helper?
It is an unofficial Appstore that offers users what they cannot get from the official stores. It is packed with iOS apps, games, screen recorders, emulator apps, and much more besides. It offers users plenty of cool features, including:
- Free to download and use
- No jailbreak needed
- Thousands of apps and games, plus more cool content
- Download the manager lets you track and manage your downloads.
- Cleanup Tool that helps you clear junk files off your device to free up space
- Full support for iOS 8 through iOS 13
- Supports installation of external IPA files
- Many more features
How to Download Panda Helper:
You don’t need anything special to download Panda Helper, just your iPhone or iPad, and a good internet connection. You have the choice of three versions of the app store – Free, Lite (also free), and VIP. The Lite version doesn’t have many apps built into it but does offer you the option of downloading and installing external IPA files.
- Using the Safari browser, open the Panda Helper download page and download the app – choose which version you want.
- A message will appear on the screen, tap on Install.
- Settings open to the Profiles page; tap Install
- Now open Settings again and go to General>Device Management
- Find and click on the Panda Helper profile.
- Install it and then open it from your home screen
- Click on Install one last time, and Panda Helper will be installed on your device.
How to Use Panda Helper
- Open Panda Helper from the home screen
- Either look for an app or game or use the search bar to find what you want.
- A list of apps matching your request will appear, tap the one you want
- Tap on Install Now, and the app or game will download to your device.
How to Open Revoked Apps on Panda Helper
Because Panda Helper is an unofficial store, it follows that the content in it is too. That means that Apple can revoke the app certificates, stopping the apps from working. In the past, you would have had to delete the app and reinstall it to get it working again, but now you don’t need to. The following method was tested on iOS 13 and was successful, but you need to understand that it does not remove the revoke; it just allows you to use the app. When you close the app, it will be revoked again, requiring the following steps to be done next time you want to use it.
Rather than deleting the app when it crashes:
- Place your device into Airplane mode.
- Open Settings and tap on Safari
- Tap the option to Clear History and Website Data
- Now open the app that was revoked.
- Turn Airplane mode off and go back to the app – you should find it is working just fine now.
Remember to repeat these steps next time you want to use the app.
What is Panda Helper VIP?
Panda Helper VIP is the paid version of the app store. It costs $19.99 for a one-year license, and you can only use the license on one device. That means if you have two or more devices that you want to use the paid version on, you need to purchases a license for each one. Also, be aware that refunds are not given, and if you change your device, the license cannot be moved to the new device.
All that said, Panda Helper VIP does offer some cool advantages. It offers Panda Speeder, which helps to make your gameplay smoother and faster, Panda Auto Clicker, which lets you tap automatically on the screen, and Panda Cloner, which lets you have up to three copies of the app. However, only some apps will be able to access these features.
Panda Helper VIP also includes a signature service. This means that you can download IPA files from the internet and install them via Panda Helper VIP, getting them signed into use. You won’t get this feature with any other version of Panda Helper, and you can only sign one IPA file at any one time.
There are two ways to install apps via Panda Helper. By default, you are required to remove the stock version of an app from your device before you install any version of it available in Panda Helper. With the Clone App feature, you can easily create copies of the app, though, without needing to delete the original app first.
Lastly, thanks to an update in 2018, VIP users can now enjoy an ad-free experience, and the only time you will see an ad is if a developer includes it in their app.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the commonly asked questions about Panda Helper
Is Panda Helper Safe?
Yes. There is no need to jailbreak or supply your Apple ID for it to work. There is also no spyware or adware included, no malware or viruses either. In fact, the only downside is the ads you must endure to use the app. It is also perfectly legal to use and will not affect your warranty in any way.
How Do I Update the Apps in Panda Helper?
Unfortunately, Panda Helper does not include auto-updates, so the only way to update an app is to open Panda Helper and search for the app you want to update. It must then be reinstalled to give you the latest version.
Panda Helper Stopped Working – Why?
This is likely because the App certificate has been revoked by Apple. Hold fire for up to 48 hours while the developers fix the certificate issue, and everything will be available once more. There is only one way of avoiding these app revokes, and that is to jailbreak. Otherwise, you will need to reinstall an app after it has been revoked.
Panda Helper is well worth trying as an alternative app store, so give it a go today and see what you think of what it has to offer.