The world’s most used passwords for the year 2019 has been revealed. One of the scariest thing that has been discovered is the most frequently used password list isn’t changing from year to year. Although, every year, security experts and internet bloggers request the general public to use more secure passwords for their online accounts. However, the public fails to heed their advice.
Even after innumerable warnings, most people are continually using deadly-simple passwords, like ‘123456’ to protect their most delicate data. According to the US-based password management company Keeper Security nearly 17 percent of users are safeguarding their accounts with ‘123456, Four of the top ten most popular passwords are six characters or less and Email providers aren’t doing enough to stop spammers from setting up dummy accounts.
Would you like to know what are the most used passwords for the year 2019? Check out the list of Most Common Passwords.
Top 25 Worlds’ Most Used Passwords Of 2019:
How to Protect Your Passwords From Getting Hacked?
To keep your account safe, here are a few tips on how to create a strong password. Although very few people truly follow them regularly, here we have mentioned some useful tips to create a strong password that will eventually help you make the strength of your password secure and easier to memorize.
- Use a different password for each of your important accounts, like your email and online banking accounts. Re-using passwords is risky. If someone figures out your password for one account, it’s possible they could get access to your personal information or other online services like shopping or banking.
- Always use a combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and special characters of 8 characters long. For eg: p8%w^[email protected]$r.
- It’s better to use short passphrases with special characters separating to make it hard for crackers (hackers)and could be easily remembered like [email protected]#me (hack like me).
- If it is complex for you to memorize various passwords for different websites, then use Password Manager applications like RoboForm, 1Password, LastPass.
- It is advised that one must keep changing their passwords of different passwords over a period of time.
- Create a unique password that’s unrelated to your personal information and uses a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Use a password manager.
Follow these simple steps so that your data cannot be hacked. If your password is easily guessable change it immediately. If you’re having any question regarding World’s Most Used Passwords Of 2019 And They look A Lot Like 2018, do let us know in the comment box below.