Are you waking up tired despite sleeping for 8 full hours? Perhaps, you just don’t know of your getting a deep calm sleep or not. Good sleep is essential for healthy functioning of the body throughout the day. Not just the number of hours you have slept but also the kind of sleep you get into must be considered.
You must be asking, “Is there any way out I can monitor my sleep?” The answer is yes; there are apps and gadgets to track sleep routine along with detailing about the amount of time you usually spend in deep sleep.
- 1 Importance of following a good sleep cycle
- 2 Getting into a routine sleep cycle will:
- 3 Mobile apps to monitor your sleep
- 4 Bands and gadgets for sleep cycle monitoring
Importance of following a good sleep cycle
No matter how much you indulge in good eating and exercise habits, if you are not sleeping properly and for a reasonable amount of time, you are bound to suffer from health issues including weight gain and its associated disorders.
Getting into a routine sleep cycle will:
- Improve your energy levels in the morning after waking up
- Help relieve stress and anxiety
- Improve your concentration by removing brain fog in a relaxed mind.
- Help you keep an active metabolic state of your body and thus keep you fit.
Mobile apps to monitor your sleep
- Compatible with Android and iPhones, sleep time analyzes all your sleep phases.
- With simple functioning like setting the time when you went to bed and alarm time for when you would like to wake up.
- By analyzing the sounds that frequently occur in your room like snoring or talking, this mobile app monitors your sleep cycle.
- It can be even used as a waking up alarm with a soothing and gentle musical tone.
- This app monitor’s sleep for a few days before concluding on your sleeping habits.
- Just place your phone next to your pillow and get a detailed sleep motion analysis in the morning.
- It tracks movements and sounds to analyze your sleeping pattern.
- It also provides suggestions on the ways sleep patterns could be improved, if needed.
Bands and gadgets for sleep cycle monitoring
Now, that you know the inexpensive mobile apps for sleep tracking, you must learn what other gadgets can help to get better and efficient analysis and uses better technologies to track sleep than just sounds and movements.
- It is a wristband that monitors your exercise, your daily activity, step count and as well as your sleep.
- It gives a complete insight of deep sleep, light sleep and REM cycles including the awake or restless sleep time.
- It is a very popular band used by the fitness freaks, comes with an elegant waterproof design.
- One should wear it as a wristband.
- If you wear it while you sleep, it will also give an analysis of the sleep phases along with helping you in achieving your daily calorie and exercise goals.
- A sports watch with GPS tracker and well-equipped calorie and sleep tracker, it is all in one smart device.
- It even calculates the number of calories your body burns in basic functioning during sleep.
- It concentrates more on sleep than on exercise patterns.
- Can be connected with mobile apps or computers to get a detailed analysis.
- After analyzing your sleep pattern, this band suggests the best time for working out or following other activities.
- This gadget is the most convenient of all, no need to tie a wristband, just connect the device to your Smartphone, and keep track handy.
- It also considers the activities of your brain just before you hit the bed and if they affect your sleeping pattern.
Get quality sleep to avoid horrible and tiring days. Sleep soundly to stay active, healthy, and happy.