Wii U USB Helper is a freeware tool that permits users to attain backup of 3DS and Wii U games. The included emulators allow gamers to play games on the computer smoothly. However, the Wii U USB Helper has proved to be compatible alongside various emulators involving Cemu.
It is developed by Hikari06 and Wilzor and designed for Windows and Android systems. The 1.5 MB free tool is easy to download and install. The additional features of the tool are listed as follows:
- Users can benefit from up to 40 times faster downloads when compared to a regular 3DS or Wii U.
- The user is allowed to play 3DS and Wii U games directly on the computer smoothly.
- Users are allowed to install GameCube games on your Wii U. Further, it is played with the use of a GamePad.
- With the installation, gamers can create a game library, view them and apply filters. You can do an advanced search of the game too.
Looking at the above features, one can already conclude that it is the perfect tool to backup your favorite games. However, the question here is how to download, install and set up the system.
Well, don’t worry; we have got all your queries covered. Read on to know more about the downloading and installing of the Wii U USB Helper.
A Comprehensive Guide On Installation Of Wii U USB Helper
Here is a step by step guide on downloading and installation of Wii U USB Helper.
- Step 1: First, acquire a modified Wii U, run at your home computer.
- Step 2: To install the Wii U USB Helper, visit a respected and trusted link and download the most recent version.
- Step 3: Once USBHelperInstaller.exe is downloaded, double click the link and start the installation.
- Step 4: Click the next tab and take an instant look at the GNU license. After, tick the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Step 5: A new window is opened where you click the drop-down menu to select the updated version.
- Step 6: Now click on the Next button, and choose a file to install Wii U USB helper on your computer.
- Step 7: Now click the tab of ‘Install’, and the launcher will automatically download the latest version. However, in case the downloading stops for any certain reason, you are suggested to check if the program was allowed through your firewall or not. Additionally, for complete downloading and installation, you might have to wait for few minutes. It also depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Step 8: Once it is completed, make sure to tick the box for ‘Run USB Helper Launcher.’ Now click Finish. In a few seconds, the program will finish inserting.
- Step 9: After the process is complete, a text is displayed that requires you to select your region. Select the option accordingly and gaze over the disclaimer. Click OK now. Now select the site of the game where you want games to be downloaded. Additionally, as the disclaimer says, avoid storing games that require admin privileges. Now click OK, and opt for a file where you want your games to be stored.
- Step 10: After that, a screen appears that requires a Wii U USB Helper to download tickets. The tickets are copyrighted, download them, copy the link and enter the URL into the given tab. Once you are done, click OK. Next, the Wii U USB Helper will begin to create the ticket cache, which might take a few minutes.
At last, a screen will appear that will visible in the main area of the Wii U USB Helper. As far as the usage of the system is concerned, it is quite easy and simple.
At first, filter the games of your choice. For this, click on the Filter tab, which is located on the top left hand of the screen. From here, you can view all the platforms Wii U USB Helper is all set to display. Now untick all the listed game choices, except the Wii section and 3DS section.
This is recommended because; it is easier for users to search the games of their choice. Now, when you click back on the tab, you will be redirected to the main menu of the program. The main menu now shows only Wii U and customized games for you only.
Additionally, at the main menu, you can enter any game in the search bar. Or you can look through the alphabetical order of the games. For downloading, scroll down and right-click to select the option to download. If any updates are lined up, you can add the game to the downloading queue too.
When games start to download, you can check the progress in the download manager. The download manager is accessible at the top left corner, which shows you the progress and an estimated time when your game will be downloaded completely. Once the installing of the game is completed, run your game and enjoy playing it all weekend. However, if your game is downloaded at a slow speed, click on the speed tab. At the bottom, there is an option to ‘enable super speed’. Tick this box, and your download speed will increase dramatically.
Wii U USB Helper is a tool downloaded free on your Windows and Android system. It allows you to back up Wii U and 3DS games easily. If you are a passionate gamer, this is an easy and quick way to back up your favorite game. Once the Wii U USB Helper is downloaded, you can easily acquire benefits from it. This means you are allowed to play games freely. So, grab snacks and drinks, and plan a fun gaming weekend with your friends.