We all know that Apple ditched the home screen button in iPhone X and made it all-screen bezel-less. Although the design looks gorgeous, it takes time to adjust not using a physical home button in iPhone. Now that the iPhone X pre-orders and the shipping of iPhone X devices have started, you should know how to interact with the iPhone X for switching between the apps and accessing home screen without a physical button so that you can explore the device.
Here’s a small demo of how to switch between apps and access home screen.
How to Goto Home Screen in iPhone X?
- Whenever you want to exit from an app and navigate to home screen just swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe up until the middle of the screen and release your finger.
- You will be navigated to the home screen.
How to Switch Between Apps in iPhone X?
Switching between apps is similar to navigating to the home screen.
- Whenever you want to navigate from one app to another through the recently used apps, just swipe up the from the bottom of the screen slowly until you see the recently closed apps on the left.
- Now swipe horizontally to the right to see all the recently closed apps and select the app you want to switch to.
You can force close an by swiping up on it while viewing the recently used apps.
How to Switch Between Apps even Fast in iPhone X?
In order to switch between the apps even faster, you need to swipe the screen left-to-right corner or right-to-left corner from the bottom or just flick the corner away.
The pre-orders of iPhone X have started and will be available in the stores from Friday, November 3 at $999.
Are these tips helpful for switching between the apps in iPhone X? Let us know in the comments below!