TROYPOINT is a somewhat long-standing website that’s commonly known to cater to Firestick users. The website consists of numerous guides and tutorials revolving around FireTV, IPTV, and even Kodi. In fact, many users of these different services flock to this website every time they need assistance with their device, or if they simply need some tips to amp up their overall experience.
Needless to say that the TROYPOINT website is straightforward and easy to navigate. Plus, it has other social platforms outside of the main website, including YouTube and Twitter, among others. One thing about TROYPOINT that many have been interested in is the Rapid App Installer. Care to learn more about this app? Below, you’ll find out everything you need to know.
What is the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer?
The Rapid App Installer is a feature that can be found within the TROYPOINT app itself. It’s a nifty tool you can use if you want to install streaming applications that can be used for TV shows, movies, and even security, among others. At the moment, there are over 40 of these apps available on the Rapid App Installer, and TROYPOINT is still on a mission to add more. Some of the most popular ones include Kodi, TeaTV, Nova TV, and BeeTV.
One other reason why the Rapid App Installer is so convenient is because you don’t need to type in and enter long and confusing URLs anymore if you want to install something. All you have to do is tap on the app or apps that you want to install, and this will automatically trigger the downloading process.
TROYPOINT touts that the Rapid App Installer makes your streaming experience that much faster and even more seamless than ever before. Here’s a quick overview of what other features you can expect from this program:
- The applications are said to be updated regularly so that you know you’re always using the best version available.
- You can install some of the best streaming apps available in just a few minutes.
- You’ll be able to receive tips, tutorials, tricks, and other similar guides every week through the TROYPOINT Advisor.
- It works on all devices with the Android operating system, including Fire TV/Stick, tablets, mobile phones, and many others.
While these may sound like great features, there’s one prominent issue with the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer. Specifically, some users
How to Install TROYPOINT Rapid App
If you’re having trouble downloading the app on your Firestick, this guide will lead you from start to finish.
- Search for the Rapid App Installer via your Firestick’s search button.
- Once found, download it to your device.
- Open up the application after it has been downloaded successfully, and a new window will pop up.
- The menu will give you the option to type in and enter the URL for the TROYPOINT app, but you can also save URLs on your Favorites tab for faster and easier access.
- Download and install.
- Head over to your Firestick’s Apps & Channels section and select See All.
- From there, you’ll find the successfully downloaded and installed application.
If you have a Firestick or any other similar streaming device, then you may want to check out TROYPOINT and its Rapid App Installer. One downside to this is that it seems to have a handful of ads and promotions, but if you can look past that, then you should be able to enjoy what it has to offer.