If you are looking for an alternative way of downloading apps and games, take a look at TutuApp. One of the most reliable and best of all the unofficial app stores, TutuApp, offers users thousands of apps, games, screen recorders, game emulators, and much more, none of which is found in the iOS app store. It’s free to download and use, and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. Read on for more details.
How to Download TutuApp:
TutuApp is simple enough to download; all you have to do is install the configuration profile directly to your iPhone or iPad. Here’s how:
- Open the Safari browser on your device, open the TutuApp download page.
- A popup message appears, asking if you want to see the configuration profile, tap on Allow.
- The Install Profile page opens, tap on Install, and type in your device passcode.
- Tap on Install again and go to your home screen
- When the TutuApp icon shows up, the installer is ready to use, and you can enjoy the thousands of apps and games on offer.
How To Fix the Untrusted Developer Error:
When you tap the TutuApp icon the first time, you won’t be able to use the app. An untrusted developer error will appear, telling you that the developer has to be trusted before you can use it. That’s simple enough to do:
- Write down the name of the developer from that message and cancel it.
- Open your Settings app and tap on General.
- Go into Profiles and tap the name of the developer.
- Tap on the Trust option and close Settings
- Now you can use TutuApp.
How to Use TutuApp:
This is just as simple as the official app store to use:
- Open the store by tapping the icon on your home screen.
- Have a look through the apps, games and other content on offer or use the search bar to find a something particular
- Tap on whatever app or game you want to download and follow the on-screen directions to install it to your iPhone or iPad
- Wait; when the app icon is on your homepage, it is installed and ready to use.
If you face the untrusted developer error when you try to use your app or game, just follow the steps above to resolve it.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is one of many unofficial app installers to be released in recent years. Originally, they were released as alternatives to Cydia, but now anyone can use TutuApp and gain access to content that isn’t allowed into the app store, either because of policy restrictions Apple has in place or because of geo-location restrictions.
With TutuApp, you can have access to thousands of apps, games, and lots of other content that you won’t find anywhere else official, and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it either. Even better, TutuApp comes in a choice of two app installers – completely free or a VIP version. The free version offers plenty for all users, but the VIP version offers a bit more content, faster downloads, no restrictions, no ads, and more, all for one small payment.
TutuApp offers users tons of features, including being free and not needing a jailbreak. One other thing the developers have done is placed all the content into easy to use categories, as shown below:
- App Store Apps – tons of official iOS apps and games for both the iPhone and the iPad
- Exclusive Apps – Unofficial content not found in the official store because of restrictions; includes emulators, screen recorders, streaming apps and more
- Modified Apps and Games – lots of apps and games with extra features and functions
TutuApp and TutuApp VIP both work on all iOS devices on iOS 7 to iOS 13 and on iPadOS.
It might interest you to know that you can also install TutuApp on Android devices too and, by extension, on your PC or Mac computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most commonly asked questions that we get about TutuApp app installer:
What is TutuApp?
It is an unofficial app store, primarily for iOS users, but also usable by Android users too. It allows you to install unofficial content that you cannot find in the official app store, all without needing to jailbreak your device first.
Is TutuApp Safe to Use?
Absolutely. Not only did the developers test it every step of the way, but we also tested it and found nothing that can harm your device – no spyware, adware, viruses, malware, or exploits. And because there is no need to jailbreak, you are safe to use it, knowing you are not breaking into the iOS security.
I Heard it Was Spyware; is That True?
No, it isn’t true. It is safe, legal, and reliable and is 100% an app store. There is nothing sinister about it and nothing illegal, but if you are at all concerned, simply download and use a reputable VPN.
Is TutuApp a Jailbreak?
No, it is just an app store. It could be seen as an alternative to jailbreaking, a legal and safe one given that it makes use of Apple Enterprise User Privileges to install the apps. This means it doesn’t harm your device in any way.
What About TutuApp VIP – Is It Worth Using?
That depends on what you want. The free version offers more than enough for most people, but it is ad-supported. By purchasing the VIP version, you get extra premium features, the ads are removed, downloads are faster, and you get more content to choose from. It’s down to you – you choose the version you want; either way, you’ll be pleased with what you get.
Try TutuApp; see what you think of it. Start with the free version, and if you really like it, you can think about upgrading to the paid version. Either way, you don’t need to jailbreak, and you get thousands of cool apps and games to choose from.