Millions of people have downloaded and installed the latest version of Windows after the release of Windows 10. Most of the users have upgraded their Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Operating system versions to Windows 10. The latest version has been launched by the Microsoft and it has completed two weeks. By now, probably you might have understood all the features and applications of Window 10. Even you might have decided whether to continue with the latest version or go back to your existing version.
If you hate Windows 10 and don’t want to continue with it, you need not worry about installing your previous version. You need not go through all that lengthy procedure of downloading and installing the old version of Windows again to downgrade your system to the previous version. There is a simple solution for this problem. By using a new tool called EaseUS System GoBack Free, it is very easy to roll back to your previous OS Windows 7 or Windows 8, 8.1 and restore all your old applications & games with just a single click. Have a look at the new tool and utilize it to uninstall Windows 10 and downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.
EaseUS System GoBack Free – Windows 10 Rollback Alternative
EaseUS System GoBack Free is a free Windows rollback alternative that helps you to downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7/8/8.1. This tool is used to restore all your old applications & games with just one click. EaseUS is prominent tool that is used for Data Recovery and it is considered as a Backup software tools. EaseUS tool has now come up with a free alternative for Windows rollback that allows Windows users to safely downgrade their Windows 10 system to Windows 7, 8 or 8.1. This free alternative software tool creates an image of your existing operating system to use it later if you decided to downgrade the latest Windows 10.
Amazing Features of EaseUS System GoBack Free
EaseUS System GoBack Free is a free software tool which has amazing features that helps you to downgrade your Windows 10 OS. Although there are numerous of backup software programs available in the market that offer the same features, but this tool is best among others due to the simplicity of this software.
- Restore your existing operating system, applications and games without reinstalling.
- It protects your Windows 10 upgrade experience to avoid any data loss.
- Downgrade from Windows 10 to old versions of Windows 7/8/8.1.
- You can anytime go back to the previous system station whenever you require.
- EaseUS System GoBack Free works on all versions of Windows operating system starting from Windows XP to Windows 7,8 and 8.1.
Simple Steps to Downgrade Windows 10
- Initially, you need to download ‘EaseUS System GoBack Free’ application from the official website of developer.
- When you click on Download button, you will be directed to a page where you need to enter your Email id and click on Submit.
- You can either click on the download link or click on the buy button to purchase the tool.
- Go to the Start menu and Install the downloaded software tool.
- As soon as you start the program, you will notice only two options, “Backup System” and “Go Back”.
- Backup System is used to upgrade new Operating system on your PC whereas Go Back is used to roll back to the previous system.
- Click on “Backup System” before upgrading the operating system or rolling back to the previous system.
- Now, if you want to go back to your previous operating system, just open the software and Click the “Go Back” option.
Click Here: Download EaseUS System GoBack Free
Note: The software works only when you run it prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Using this software tool, you need to create a Backup of your old operating system. Otherwise, you will not be able to go back to your previous OS using third-party software.
This is the simple way of uninstalling your Windows 10 and downgrade to Windows 7 or 8 using free software tool EaseUS System GoBack tool. Hope this tool helps you to easily downgrade your Windows 10 to 7 or 8.