Sometimes, we wake up one day to find that our computer or laptop is cluttered with files that we don’t want to keep, but we also don’t want to erase them completely. In such cases, we rely on online cloud storage platforms to upload and store our files. With these services, we can even easily share these files with anyone we want. One website that has caught the attention of web users is Upstore.net—and as long as you don’t violate any laws, you can upload and store just about anything on this site.
That being said, is there a catch to using this site? What are the pros and cons? If you want to learn more about Upstore and what it can offer you, keep reading our review to help you make an informed decision for yourself.
What Is Upstore?
Upstore is a Cyprus-registered website that allows you to not only upload files but backup and share them with just about anyone and everyone—whether they’re family, friends, or random people on the internet. Your geographical location won’t stop you from using Upstore either, as anyone from all over the world can use the website to upload their files.
You’re not required to create an Upstore account to use the site, but if you want to manage your files, such as deleting them or giving them a different file name, you’ll have to sign up first.
Are There Files You Can’t Upload?
According to the Upstore FAQ page, there are some files you aren’t allowed to upload. Basically, you have to consider the EU and US laws before uploading any files, and you shouldn’t upload anything prohibited within these laws. In other words, files containing child porn, violence, copro porn, animal porn, necro porn, and other such scenes and content aren’t allowed.
Upstore Data Limitations
As a free or guest Upstore user, your options are minimal. If you’re not a premium member, you can only download a maximum of 6000 MB per 24 hours. If you want to upload files onto the platform, you only have a maximum of 2 GB. Meanwhile, the maximum download size for free users is limited to 2 GB.
On the other hand, you can benefit more if you’re a premium user. For instance, premium users can upload up to 20000 MB of files per 24 hours, while the maximum upload file size is 5 GB. As for the download file size, premium users have no limit.
If you’re interested in all the benefits offered by Upstore’s premium subscription, you can choose from 4 different plans available.
- 1 month + 3 bonus days cost 11.95€ (0.36€/day)
- 3 months cost 25€ (0.28€/day)
- 6 months cost 45€ (0.25€/day)
- 1 year costs 75€ (0.21€/day)
As a premium user, some of the benefits you can gain access to include:
- No need for a captcha
- You can download any files without any delay
- Your files will remain on Upstore’s server forever
- 1-click download
- Files are downloaded with the highest speed possible
- You can upload files up to 5 GB
How to Cancel Your Upstore Subscription
If you no longer feel the need to utilize Upstore’s premium benefits, you can cancel your subscription by emailing email@example.com. Upstore also has an online contact form on the website if you prefer to message them through that. In your email, write down your request to cancel your membership and provide all the necessary information to speed up the process. From there, all you have to do is wait for the Upstore team to confirm your request.
- You don’t need to create an account to start uploading files
- If you remember to cancel your subscription before the deadline, you don’t have to worry about any hidden or extra charges
- Premium users are more than satisfied, as they get what they’re paying for
- Quickly and easily download and upload files of varying size and content
- Depending on your network or internet connection, your download speed can be affected
- Free users aren’t happy with the 1kb/s limitation
- Upstore’s customer service team could need a lot of work, as users have complained that Upstore representatives barely reply to their inquiries
If you need to free up space on your device or you’re trying to send a file that’s just too large over email, Upstore is a great platform to consider. With online cloud-based storage sites like Upstore, you no longer need to carry around a USB to gain access to your files. Consider whether you need a free or premium account, and then weigh the pros and cons before diving in. If you’re confident in your internet speed, you shouldn’t experience any issues with Upstore even when you’re just a guest.