No matter where you live, whether you own a house or you live in a simple apartment, having furniture is a major necessity. If you moved into a unit that already came semi-furnished, then you probably don’t have a lot to worry about in this regard. However, if your unit is completely bare, then you really need to start shopping for home items. After all, you can’t just sit on the floor, and you can’t just leave your clothes sitting on your bed.
Buying furniture is easier said than done, though. Furniture isn’t cheap, which is why most people scour stores for deals and bargains. If you’re looking for a home store with reasonably priced items, why don’t you turn your eyes to Wayfair?
What Is Wayfair?
Wayfair is an online retailer for furniture, homeware, garden items, and anything else related to home-related products. If you do a quick search for “rug” on the site, Wayfair will provide you with over 300,000 results, ‘sofa’ yields nearly 40,000 results, and ‘table’ yields over 18,000 results. If you want a variety of options presented to you when shopping, then you’ll definitely enjoy Wayfair’s extensive inventory.
Wayfair has been operating for several years now; however, since there has been a massive home improvement boom recently thanks to the pandemic and the previous lockdown, more and more people have begun discovering the home retailer and its offerings.
Can You Trust Wayfair?
If this is your first time hearing about Wayfair, you’re probably wondering whether it’s legit or reliable. This is a common question among online shoppers, and it’s completely understandable because no one wants to get scammed. In this case, Wayfair is definitely a legit online company, and this can be seen in the way that it has become one of the most popular and well-respected home retailers out there.
- Wayfair has an extensive selection of home items available, with different materials, colors, and designs.
- Most items offer free shipping.
- The Wayfair website is well-organized and easy to navigate, which makes browsing and ordering items easy too.
- Your order will be delivered right to your door.
- In case of missing or replacement parts, Wayfair will ship these for free.
- You’ll have to wait for the order to be shipped, and depending on several factors, shipping could take a while.
- If you want to return something for whatever reason, you’ll have to pay the return shipping costs.
- Most of the products will require you to assemble them.
- Since it’s online, you’ll have to wait for the product to arrive before you can know whether it’s comfortable or up to your standards.
- Online Wayfair reviews complain that customer service is terrible and unhelpful.
If you want to return an item to Wayfair, the company will give you a maximum of 30 days to do so. However, if you’re returning an item for no valid reason (meaning the item isn’t faulty or damaged), you’ll have to shoulder the return costs. Like most retailers, Wayfair will only approve your return request as long as the item still has its original tag and packaging, and it’s still in excellent condition.
Whether you’ve just moved into a new place or you’re going through a home improvement spree, you’ll want to check out Wayfair and all the furniture and home items it has to offer. You can definitely spend countless hours browsing the site, as there are a plethora of products available. But if you’re in a hurry, you can also just use the search bar and the filters available to narrow down your search and quickly find what you’re looking for.