WhatApp is a cross-platform instant messaging app (mobile version) which is capable of sending text messages, calls, video and many more. WhatsApp Web has been rolled out finally for the users of iPhone. After a long wait, WhatsApp has launched its webclient for iOS users. Earlier, WhatsApp was initially made available through web browsers during the month of January 2015 only for Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone users. Now, it is available for iOS users through which users will be able to synchronise WhatsApp with Laptops and Desktops. WhatsApp for Web is not only available for iPhone users, but also it will now work with Safari on the Mac. It has introduced latest features with this WhatApp web version. Here is a step by step process of how to set up and use the WhatsApp Web version for iPhone users. Check it out!
Simple Steps to Use WhatsApp Web on iOS
WhatsApp Web is now available for the iOS users and you must be waiting to use this web version. You must be very excited to get this web version on your desktop or laptops. For that reason, we are here with simple steps to check WhatsApp web on your iPhone and also check whether you can access all the latest features of WhatsApp web on your iPhone.
- Initially, open WhatApp on your iPhone.
- Click on Settings and if there is WhatsApp Web option in Settings, then you will be able to activate the web version on your iPhone.
- If you have that option on your iPhone, now you need to visit the website from your PC’s Google Chrome browser where WhatsApp Web is available.
- A QR code will pop up on the screen of your PC. Now, the app must launch a QR code scanner that provides you way to start scanning.
- Just point your phone’s camera towards the QR code on your PC screen.
- Just scan the QR code displayed on WhatsApp web using your Phone camera so that you will be automatically logged into WhatsApp on the web.
- You have now successfully paired WhatsApp on your iphone with the WhatsApp web client.
- That’s all and you are done!
Note: If you face any problem (like WhatsApp web option not present in the Settings), then make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone.
Features of WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp web is currently available for the iPhone users. By using WhatsApp on web, there are some benefits. Here are some features of WhatsApp web interface that lets you do following things.
- You can mute an individual chat and mark a conversation as read or unread.
- You can easily backup videos and location sharing.
- The web version allow auto loading of older messages along with better support for VoiceOver.
- WhatsApp web interface gives more control over chats and group conversations.
- You can edit profile photos and status message.
- Whenever settings display overflow for chats, the user can choose to delete and archive chats.
- It also allow users to archive, mute and exit group chats.
Click Here: QR Code Scanner
This is the most easiest way to set up and WhatsApp web on your iPhone so that you can directly synchronize your accounts and chats to WhatsApp Web. Hope this guide helps you connect your web browser to the new version of WhatsApp web on your iPhone. Follow these simple steps and use WhatsApp Web on your iPhone. Enjoy!!