It’s really a tough task to manage all the activities on mobile. It might be the music, photos, movies, etc., So everyone wishes to have an app that works great in managing the mobile. Do you ever find an app that manages all your mobiles activities? If not, then you must definitely have a look at this fantastic app Wondershare TunesGo. Move your music from any device to another, i.e., iTunes to Android, iPod to iTunes, PC to Mac without any hassle.
Wondershare TunesGo is a one-stop solution for you to take full control of your iOS and Android device. Transfer music, photos, videos, playlists from your iPhone, iPad & iPod to iTunes Library & PC for backup, to manage music and photos with free of cost. Download Wondershare TunesGo which is 100% safe and virus free. More than 1532 downloads this month.
There are many software’s under the roof of Wondershare, like Wondershare Video Editor, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, etc., Here is the Wondershare TunesGo that is developed by the Wondershare group to manage your mobile phone which is either for Android or iOS.
Now all your entertainment can be handled by only one App Wondershare TunesGo. One can Share & Manage the wide Collection of music without any iTunes Restrictions. It is being designed in such a way that even the iTunes doesn’t have so many default options.
- Before you start with the Wondershare TunesGo, see the platform on which you are. Accordingly, download the app that is suitable and compatible with the device.
- Currently, they are offering a free trial for all the users. But, once your trial has been expired, you can certainly upgrade, to enjoy more benefits.
- Wondershare is for both Windows Version and Mac Version
- Once you download the suitable version on your device, open the app and there you can see a pop up on how to get started with Wondershare TunesGo
- If you follow the steps you can apparently use the software
Here is the step by step procedure on how to get started with the software once it is downloaded
- Connect the mobile phone to the PC
- Open settings on the phone and then go to about device
- For few mobiles you can see software info as shown in the screenshot below but, in few, you can directly find the third step, i.e., Build number.
- Tap 7 times on that Build number as guided
- After finishing the 3rd step go back and find developer options and click on that
- Once you open the Developer options, you will find USB Debugging which is in the off mode, so make sure you on that option.
- Now you are done with the steps.
- Wait for a while to get the device connected, which enables you to manage all the storage data available in the mobile phone
- After the mobile phone is connected, you can see a pop up on the mobile screen asking you whether to allow USB Debugging or not. Once you check it, you can access the data, transfer files, backup images, etc.,
- There are lot many options available in the toolbox of the main menu.
You can transfer different type of files from/to
- iTunes to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices and vice versa
- Computer to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices and vice versa
- iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices to iPhone/iPad/iPod/Android Devices and vice versa
- Interface is easy to use and can export various file types with one app handy
- It is 100% safe and secure.
- Export and import of files from different iOS devices are made easy.
- It is easy to export entertainment files from mac to windows.
- Mostly files from windows may not be compatible with the Mac device. But, this app optimizes the files imported from windows
- Compared to the free iTunes the premium version of Wondershare TunesGo comes with a cost, but we think it’s worth the price.
- The playlist cannot be edited, and the other formats for playlists cannot be imported to the Apple OS.
Have a look towards the features by downloading the app on your device. It can support the file types such as Music, Playlist, Videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, TV Shows, Audiobooks and more. For more information and guidance on how the app works make time to visit the official website. Happy download.
This post was last modified on February 7, 2017 2:56 am