If you didn’t know, you can set up and install different builds for the Kodi if you want to amp up your streaming experience. There’s a variety of builds you can choose from, but one of the most popular ones available right now is arguably the Xanax Buid. The Durex Build was also very popular in the past as well, but this has unfortunately been discontinued. Now, if you want to make use of the Xanax Build, you’ll find that it introduces great add-ons to the Kodi, including Deceit, Numbers, Loki, Exodus Redux, The Magic Dragon, and so much more.
In other words, this means that the Xanax Build offers so much in terms of streaming that you probably don’t have to worry about being bored for a while. It’s also one of the most user-friendly builds out there, and while the installation process may seem complex, it’s not that difficult to do when you have a guide.
It’s also a great build to have even for beginners, and it won’t take forever to get used to. The Xanax Build seems to be more on the heavier side compared to others, but surprisingly, it works seamlessly on Android Boxes, the Firestick, and other devices that are low on RAM. No wonder it’s considered a favorite by many users.
Installing the Xanax Build on Your Kodi
Are you interested in installing the Xanax Build onto the Kodi? There are several steps you need to follow first. Kodi’s official repository doesn’t actually have the Xanax Build, which means that you’ll need to sideload it from a different source. In order to do so, you’ll need to change a few things from Kodi’s system settings in order to allow the installation. Before fully diving into the Xanax Build installation, let’s do this part first:
- Head over to the Kodi’s Settings page, which can be found by tapping the gear icon.
- Select System and then Add-ons.
- Check the Unknown Sources option and make sure that it’s turned ON.
Now, you can proceed to actually installing the build into the Kodi. The steps may seem a little intimidating, especially for beginners, but the process is simple if you carefully follow the provided steps.
- Go back to the Kodi Settings page again.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Select Add Source twice.
- A new window should pop up. Replace the <None> with the source URL. In this case, it will be http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Tap OK.
- You can then give the source a name. You can give it whatever name you want, as this part doesn’t really matter.
- If you’re running Kodi 18 Leia, you can proceed by going to Settings and then Add-ons. However, if you’re using the Kodi 17.6, go ahead and choose Add-ons before clicking on the Open-box symbol on the left-side section.
- Once you’ve reached the Add-ons folder, choose “Install from zip file.”
- Open up the source name you’ve chosen.
- Wait for a few minutes until you see the installation notification.
- Then, tap the “Install from repository” option.
- Choose the Xanax Repository and open up the Program add-ons option.
- Click on the Xanax Wizard.
- After installation, either tap on the back button or the Continue button.
- Choose the Build Menu and choose any one of the available Xanax builds. There are multiple servers available, so simply choose another one if the first one fails.
- Select Fresh Install. Of course, you can also choose the Standard Install option, but the former is the more recommended.
- When the prompt shows up, tap on Continue.
- Sit back and relax while the Xanax Build is being downloaded and installed onto your Kodi.
- Once done, choose to Force Close. The next time you open up Kodi, it will already reflect the Xanax Build.
What the Xanax Build Looks Like
After the installation process, there’s not much else you can do. The Xanax Build will automatically reflect on your Kodi the next time you launch it. If you take a good look at your home screen, you’ll see the usual menu and sub-menu bar on the screen. If you’re looking for the add-ons, you’ll find them below the sub-menu, while featured videos are above the menu bar. After all the complexities brought about by the installation process, Xanax Build is actually pretty straightforward despite everything.
From the main menu, you’ll be able to check out different categories like TV Shows, Music, Family, Movies, Misc, and Sportz TV. Although, the latter will need you to be subscribed to a Sports TV IPTV in order to work. You have quick and easy access to most content and add-ons, too. This means you don’t have to go through too many tabs and options just to start streaming.
If you want to watch something that’s not offered via the home screen, however, you’ll have to search the add-ons manually yourself. Simply click on Add-ons then Video Add-ons via the home screen. Some of the most popular Add-ons you’ll find on the Xanax Build include Venom, Luxray, Sportowa TV, Exodus Redux, DejaVu, cCloud, Mercury, and so much more.
Feel free to explore the Xanax Kodi Build as much as you can to ensure that you’re not missing out on any cool feature or Add-0n.
So many Kodi users love the Xanax Build, and it’s easy to see why. The user interface of the build is impressive and user-friendly, giving you easy access to so much without looking too messy or dirty. Despite making a point to stand out from the other builds, it still utilizes familiar layout standards that won’t the transition difficult. Plus, Xanax Build works so seamlessly unlike some of the other builds out there.
You’ll find most of what you need on the Kodi home screen already, such as the different Add-ons and categories for your streaming pleasure. Whether you want to check out a movie or a show, you don’t have to go that far or tap on too many confusing options. If that’s not enough, Kodi’s Xanax Build has some of the most popular Kodi add-ons available—what more could you ask for?