Over the last few years, many alternatives to the iOS app store have been released, and one of the best is undoubtedly AppValley app installer. With support for all iPhone and iPad models, AppValley offers tons of unofficial apps, games, emulators, and more than policy restrictions keep out of the app store. You don’t have to jailbreak to use it, and it is free.
How to Download AppValley
AppValley is easy to install on your iPhone or iPad; all you have to do is install the configuration profile onto your device:
- Using the Safari browser on your iPhone, open the AppValley website and download the profile
- Tap OK on the popup message to give the profile permission to download
- Tap on Install and wait
- If nothing happens, look on your home page for an icon that says, “Waiting.”
- Tap it, and the app will install
- The app icon goes on your home page when it is installed
- Now AppValley app is ready for you to start installing your favorite apps and games
AppValley is packed with cool features for both iPad and iPhone users, including:
- It’s free to download and use
- You don’t need a jailbreak to use it
- It is easy to download
- A user-friendly app, easy to navigate
- Packed with unofficial apps, games, screen recorders, movie apps, game emulators, and more
- Completely safe to use, tests show no malware, exploits, viruses, or anything else
- Updated regularly with improvements, enhancements, and new content
- Lots of other cool features
Is AppValley Really Safe to Use?
Yes, it is. First, you do not have to install a jailbreak to use, so unlike some of the earlier app installers, you are not compromising the security in the iOS or hacking your device in any way. It uses standard app permissions to install and run, just like those on any official app store app, and the developers have added strong SSL encryption to protect your downloads.
Will Using AppValley Affect My Warranty?
No, it won’t. Again, it comes down to you not needing a jailbreak to install it. We all know that Apple deemed jailbreaking as illegal, even though it wasn’t, and invalidated the warranties of any user found to have jailbroken their device. That cannot happen here but, if you are concerned about using it and you need to take your device for repairs, simply delete it first and then reinstall it later on.
Fixing AppValley Errors:
So far, AppValley has been reported as reliable and stable, but we are starting to hear reports of some common errors occurring on some devices. We have looked into these errors and found that all of them are simple to resolve.
The Untrusted Developer Error
This error happens when you try to use any unofficial content for the first time. The error stops you from using the app and happens because Apple does not trust the developer. Instead, you have to do that before you can use the app.
- First, note down the name of the developer from the error message and then press cancel
- Open your Settings app and tap on General
- Go into Profiles and Device Management
- Find and tap on the developer name in the profiles list
- Tap the Trust button, come out of Settings, and the app will work OK.
There is No GET Button and I Cant See any Apps or Games.
This is because Apple has revoked the AppValley app certificate:
- In the first place, wait for 24 to 48 hours – this will allow the developers to get the app certificate replaced. Check the app; when you see the GET button available again, the certificate is replaced
- Download a reputable VPN; this will protect your apps and ensure this cannot happen again
I Get An Error 403 – Cannot Download AppValley Message
This solution seems to work for the majority of users:
- First, remove AppValley from your device
- Download it again, making sure you use the official download guide and links
You should find that AppValley works now. This tends to occur because you already have a version of AppValley on your device and it causes a conflict with the new one.
AppValley Has Stopped Working
This occurs because you haven’t verified the app source:
- Delete AppValley from your iPhone or iPad
- Install it, following the official guide and then open your Settings app
- Tap General and go to Profiles
- Find the developer and tap the name
- Tap Trust and close down Settings
- Now AppValley should work
Invalid Argument Supplied
This is one of the easiest errors to fix:
- Delete AppValley and install it once more
- Restart your device and open AppValley
- Go into the app Settings and look for updates
- Install any that are there, and you should find that AppValley now works without errors
Blank or White Screen
Another common error, this is also simple to resolve:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Tap on Safari and then tap on Clear Website Data
- You should see that the AppValley screen is now back to normal
Profile Installation Failed
The most likely reason for this is that you are trying to download at a time when Apple’s servers are incredibly busy. In the first instance, just wait; leave it for a couple of hours and then have another go. If the error doesn’t go, try these steps:
- Place your iPhone or iPad into Airplane mode
- Open Settings and go into Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data
- Tap Clear History and Data
- Close Settings, turn off Airplane mode and wait for a couple of minutes
- Try installing AppValley again, and it will work
AppValley is one of the very best unofficial iOS app installers available right now. It offers so much content, thousands of games, apps, emulators, and much more, all free and all without needing a jailbreak. Try it today; it could become your go-to app store of the future.