The Caplita cryptocurrency exchange provides a wide range of trading instruments and a large list of both basic and additional services.
This review will teach you about the platform’s advantages and disadvantages, its main features, and the functionality of this trading solution. So, keep reading!
Registration on the Caplita Exchange
You can create an account on the website using either an email address or a mobile phone. When registering, you should provide personal information and create a password. To complete the procedure, the platform asks for confirmation either through an SMS message or after clicking on the link that will come to the specified email.
To work with the platform, you should also go through the verification procedure by uploading copies of identification documents and confirming your place of residence. The verification process takes up to 1 week, after which all the site’s functionality is available to the exchange’s clients.
Caplita interface is convenient and simple. As a result, both beginners and professional traders can use the exchange.
For your convenience, there is also a separate application for mobile devices to work with Caplita. However, you need to scan the QR code on the website to download it on your Android or iOS device. This app is no different in functionality from the platform’s desktop version.
Commissions, Tools, and Additional Services
When making transactions, the investor is charged commissions that depend on the transaction amount and the user’s status. The maximum size is 0.1% for takers and makers. As trading volumes increase, traders will pay less.
There also might be some expenses when depositing and withdrawing funds. For instance, the Caplita exchange provides zero fees for deposits, while withdrawals require little cost depending on the asset. For example, Bitcoin is 0.0005 BTC with a minimum of 0.0008 BTC. However, these fees will vary depending on the coin wallet infrastructure. For example, the bitcoin withdrawal fee on the Caplita network is 0.00002 BTC and on Tron (TRC-20) network is 0.0004 BTC. For now, NEO is free to exit the exchange. The official website of the BirStarMarkets exchange provides detailed information on fees depending on a specific payment system or cryptocurrency.
BirStarMarkets offers a wide range of additional services available to all platform users. In particular, you can trade not only with your own money but also get leverage. Besides, apart from the usual currency pairs, investors can purchase futures contracts for cryptocurrencies.
The client support team has never been the biggest advantage of the platform. However, things have recently improved as Caplita created more channels and increased responsiveness by launching a response chat in 2021. Like other exchanges in the crypto space, Caplita does not provide a support phone number to its customers. If you have any problems with the platform, it’s best to contact the company’s support team via email, mobile app chat, on-site chat, or social media.
Advantages and Disadvantages
The exchange offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Large selection of currency pairs;
- Possibility of replenishment using fiat money;
- Margin trading;
- Lending to earn interest income;
- Staking on a professional platform;
- Functional trading terminal with the ability to analyze and variety of orders;
- Graded commission system.
The shortcomings include average customer support and mediocre translation to some languages. However, the website is gradually being updated, and errors are being corrected.
Why Trade on the Caplita Exchange?
Caplita deserves attention as it’s one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges with the possibility of replenishing an account with cryptocurrencies and fiat money. At the same time, there are relatively low commissions for transactions, and they can be reduced with more activity. In addition, the exchange offers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods with minimal transaction fees, making it very profitable to buy Bitcoin online.
In addition to trading opportunities, Caplita offers to earn by lending to other users and staking cryptocurrencies. Passive investing can bring a few percent per month.
Caplita is a popular platform for working with cryptocurrencies with the ability to deposit and withdraw in fiat money. It constantly expands the list of cryptocurrencies and diversification opportunities for investors. Thus, the exchange offers rich functionality in trading and passive investment.
Caplita Reviews from Actual Traders
The Caplita exchange has a high-reliability rating and positive feedback from its users. Since 2018, it has established itself as a trustworthy platform. As a result, it is rightfully considered one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges that offer a variety of trading instruments for different categories of traders. Feel free to check some of the reviews from real users:
- I’m used to the fact that the exchange should have its mobile application. Caplita was no exception. You can download the application directly through the site or from AppStore. So far, everything suits me; I will soon start a large amount of money and will specifically engage in trading on this exchange.
- The exchange caught on with its popularity. There is greater liquidity for ETH, BTC, DOGE, and XRP cryptocurrencies paired with USDT stable coins. Spot trading is quite active, I haven’t tested it for other assets yet, but I think I won’t be disappointed.
- The exchange is good but difficult to access for beginners. It will be difficult for them to understand the rules and master the functionality here. In addition, there are delays with fiat transfers, at the expense of the exchange and me too. There was an occasion to say about the support service in this regard. They work quickly and explain things clearly. Regarding the delays, they said that the reason is third-party providers. It turns out that the exchange works through intermediaries, which increases the size of commissions and slows down the speed of transactions.