Diggz is essentially a repository that contains numerous builds for Kodi. One of the builds that can be found there is called the Diggz Xenon Build, which is arguably one of the most popular builds out there. You can make use of this build for all the available Kodi platforms—even the ones that don’t exactly have high specs like the Amazon Firestick. With this particular build, you’ll be able to access a variety of add-ons for your video streaming needs.
Everything is available and accessible to you with just a few clicks and taps, like live TV, sports, TV shows, movies, and more. The Xenon build also saves you the trouble of having to download and install add-ons yourself, as it already comes with popular ones such as 7 of 9, Scrubs V2, cCloud TV, and many others.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
It may seem like a daunting task, but installing the Xenon build from the Diggz repo isn’t that difficult. If you’re new to this, then all you have to do is follow the steps below carefully and you’ll be all set. First and foremost, you have to enable Unknown Sources from the settings so that you can download the build without encountering any issues. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch Kodi and head over to the platform’s Setting menu, which you can access via the main screen. If you don’t know where this is located, simply click on the gear icon found on the top left side of your screen.
- Select System settings.
- Choose Add-ons from the list of options.
- Enable the Unknown Sources setting if it hasn’t been already.
- A warning message will appear, but you can simply ignore it by tapping on the Yes button.
Now that you’ve enabled Unknown Sources, you can proceed to installing the Diggz Xenon Kodi build. Follow these steps to do so:
- Return to the Settings menu.
- Select and open the File manager.
- Look for the option that says Add source. You may see two options with this name, but you can click on either one.
- A window that says Add file source will pop up. Click on <None>.
- Type in this specific URL: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net
- One the field below, enter a name for the media source you’ve entered. To avoid confusion, you can simply name it Diggz or Diggz Xenon, but any other name of your choice will work.
- Tap on OK.
- Return to the System Settings page and choose Add-ons.
- From among the list of options, select Install from zip file.
- Choose the name you gave to the media source from one of the previous steps.
- Tap on Install_Repo.
- Choose the zip file URL shown.
- Wait a few minutes for the Diggz Repo to finish installing. Once it’s done, you’ll see a notification that the add-on has been installed.
- Select Install from repository then choose Diggz Repository.
- Tap Program add-ons and then The Chef Wizard. If you’re using Kodi 19, however, this will be called Chef Matrix Wizard.
- Wait for several minutes once again until you see the notification.
- If a message appears, click Dismiss.
- Another pop-up dialogue box will appear. Click on Continue.
- Return to the Kodi’s home screen and click Add-ons.
- Click Program add-ons and then The Chef Wizard.
- Choose Chef Builds then 18.6 Diggz Xenon Plus. Kodi 19 users will find that the file will be called Xenon Matrix instead.
- Look for the Chef Fresh Install option and click it.
- Tap Continue and then wait for the Chef Wizard build to finish downloading.
- Once that’s done, relaunch Kodi from the Home menu.
- You’re done! The Diggz Xenon Kodi build should be installed successfully at this point and you’ll see that the platform’s aesthetic has changed.
What to Expect From This Build
Like many of the other Kodi builds available, this Xenon build from the Diggz repo has a horizontal menu bar that’s near the bottom part of the screen. A main menu bar and a submenu bar are both available, which allows you to access everything you could possibly need in a convenient manner. Once you choose a specific category from the menu, corresponding add-ons will be displayed underneath. For instance, if you choose the Movies category, add-ons such as 7 of 9 and Scrubs V2 will show up, among many others.
If you want to check out all the other pre-loaded add-ons that come with the build, simply head over to the Add-ons menu option and click Video add-ons.
If you want a decent Kodi build that works well, definitely give this Diggz Xenon build a try. The pre-loaded add-ons are already quite impressive in and of itself, and compared to other builds, it works quite fast. The user interface is straightforward and user friendly, so you won’t get lost trying to navigate it.