QuickBooks is a good instrument to trace gross sales, shoppers, and stock simply and briefly. Activation of QuickBooks Point of Sale is an attractive easy and simple procedure.
- Go to the file menu
- Choose “arrange an interview”
- Select “Payment ”
- Choose “YES” to just accept the debit and bank cards
- The instrument is activated now
However, from time to time you could face an error that can say that QuickBooks Point of Sale isn’t activated. This is error code 176104 which says activation QB POS has failed.
Reasons Why QuickBooks POS Error 176104 Occurs
- Damaged “Entitlement Client Data files”.
- POS instrument server reproduction isn’t registered.
- The shopper reproduction of the POS gadget has been began ahead of the “server reproduction of POS” as it’s run for the primary time.
- A broken or mistaken POS set up.
- Firewall blocking off or proscribing a number of POS files.
- The gadget might enjoy “community connectivity problems.”
How to Resolve Point of Sale Error 176104?
Solution 1- Perform a Latest liberate POS replace
- Press “go out” at the replace display screen.
- Select Help>> click on ‘test for instrument ”
- Give time to POS to replace.
Solution 2- Register your Point of Sale
- Click “Help” & make a selection “Registration.” Here sign in “Point of Sale.”
- Start the “Server reproduction” of POS & restart the “Client reproduction of POS.”
Solution 3- Check and Ensure that POS products and services are functioning correctly.
- Click “Windows + R,” to have a seek window.
- Enter “products and services.msc”
- Look for “vxx” and double click on to open the carrier.
- If you spot that the carrier has stopped, then click on “get started” to transform the standing to ‘began.”
- If the carrier is already working, then press “forestall” and get started the carrier once more.
- Press OK & close the window
- Open POS instrument once more Now open POS once more.
Solution 4- Repair the “Entitlement shopper knowledge files.”
- Go to-Windows 8,7 & Vista: C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientvx.x
Windows XP- C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientvx.x
- Click the CTRL + A keys to select all of the files within the folder and press “Delete.”
- Now open the POS once more & whole the registration
Solution 5- “Configure Windows Firewall” on shopper &server workstations
- Utilize POS firewall configuration files, ports, paths, and so forth.
- Once the Firewall is configured then the “Windows firewall” will open POS once more.
Solution 6- “ Re-install of Point of Sale”
- Do all of the Re-install steps to accomplish a blank re-install.