This year 2020 would be a year for refining the Android phones. Android app development continues to proliferate. Often, organizations find a great design language, which works and sticks with it for a year or for a couple of years. Android Studio 3.4 is available now in a secure channel.
Google shipped the version 3.4 that continues the Project Marble work of the organization, to create fundamental flagship mobile development features that are polished and rock-solid. Android app development services cater to fulfilling the needs of companies integrating Android app solutions for their workflows.
With every New Project Wizard User Interface, it’s all the time improved with every new update. Check out these new features.
The New Features of Android 3.4
1. Resource Manager feature. A new tool used to visualize colors, layouts, and drawables across an app project in a view that’s synthesized. Aside from visualization, the panel offers support for importing the drag and drop bulk asset, and by demand the conversion of SVG into VectorDrawable. The accelerators hopefully could help in managing assets from a design team, or just simply help have a project assets’ view that’s more organized.
2. Layout Editor Properties feature. One pane that has collapsible properties’ sections. Errors and warnings furthermore have their color picker, own color highlight, and resource binding control for each and every property.
3. Import Intentions feature. Find out the common classes of Firebases and Jetpack libraries, and do suggestions through code intentions, add a library dependency to a Gradle project, and import the statement required. Optimization could be time-saving because it keeps you in the code context.
Android Studio could find the minimum libraries set of the required exact library to use the new Jetpack class because Jetpack libraries are modularized.
4. Project Structure Dialog. A UI front end for managing the Gradle project files. A new project structure dialog enabling one to see as well as add dependencies at a module level into a project.
Furthermore, the new PSD showcases suggestions and build variables to boost configuration of the build file, and so on. You need not upgrade the Gradle plugin version number to benefit from the new feature.
5. R8 replacing Proguard. Replaces Proguard. It’s a code shrinking that helps minimize the APK size by removing unused resources and code and making the actual code take up less space as well. R8, in contrast to Proguard, is a desugaring, shrinking, and dexing operations mixture in one step considered a more effective Android apps approach.
R8 is the code shrinker default for new projects that crafted with the 3.4 Android Studio version, as well as for projects that utilize an Android 3.4 Gradle plugin and/or higher.
6. Android Q Beta Emulator System Image and Android Emulator Skin updates. The Google Pixel 3 XL and Google Pixel 3 device skins were released within Android Studio 3.4. In addition, along with the release, the Android Q Beta emulator system images could be downloaded. Google recommends that Android Studio’s Canary Version is used for testing an Android Q app, and also an emulator with the latest changes in compatibility during the Android Q Beta program.
7. Update of the IntelliJ platform. IntelliJ 2018.3.4 is included in Android Studio 3.4. The update has a bigger array of support enhancements for multi-line to-dos to a search everywhere feature that’s updated.
Other changes in Android 3.4 include lint performance and enhanced build speed.
Escalating Android adoption
Today, Android is not only used for crafting applications for smartphones, it’s also for other connected devices, including television, smartwatches, and even automobiles. Moreover, the expertise and skills of Android mobile app development providers boosted the performance and quality of Android smartphones. Compared to older mobile phones, apps for Android are improving in performance every year.
The Android-based smart devices and phone market trends, together with the escalating adoption of mobile applications work in a positive way for Android app development’s future.
Experienced developers of Android earn competitive income and remuneration from different organizations that are into Android app development services. The ease of robust Android app development, as well as uploading it on Google Play could initiate great income for Android application developers. Moreover, there are also many freelancing and part-time opportunities for Android developers, therefore making it a career option with unlimited potential.
Nowadays, the focus is towards making smarter Google, as well as harnessing Artificial Intelligence in all aspects and factors, from smartphones to self-driving cars. The AI-focused strategy of Google now is growing the reach of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for app development. Already, Google has taken a step towards this direction via introducing ‘Slices’ and ‘Actions’ at Google I/P, enabling applications to integrate on the device directly with Assistant.
Developing apps for Android undertakes the next leap with AR/VR amalgamation with Artificial Intelligence through an introduction of advanced in immersive techs, such as VPS or Visual Positioning Services. This is among the most current Augmented Reality tech emulating and identifying the visual features in the surroundings of a user.
The Bright Future of Android Development
The Android market space is booming, and numerous organizations are coming up with the latest Android smartphones and gadgets version, which furthermore is making the development extremely popular. Thus, there are several factors that lead to the popularity of the operating system.
Every single day, Android is growing in leaps and bounds. These days, it’s one of the leading mobile platforms all over the world. For developers, now is a great time to grab the chance to reach the target market.
Android takes over the world’s technology. It holds a total market share of 85 percent. Businesses looking to invest in the mobile app world should seriously consider the operating system.
Android is designed in a way that enables device manufacturers and developers to change software design in accordance to their needs and requirements. When considering integrating Android apps in your brand, hiring the best app development provider is critical.
As the operating system continues to evolve, with enhancements to features and offerings, such as the new features in Android 3.4, developers of Android apps keep their competitive advantages.