Presently kabali fever is running all around the super star fans. Most of us have Rajinikanth’s photo as our facebook profile picture. But after some days we are going to remove the picture and set our old picture as display pic. For this thing to be done, we always go with a long process of changing the profile picture twice. No doubt we are the power users of facebook, but most of us don’t know about the temporary profile picture. Even though some people know about this, but they may face a problem in setting a temporary profile picture. Here’s the solution for all the Facebook users.
Here’s the step by step process:
#1. Go to your profile and select upload profile picture
#2. Upload profile picture and click on “make temporary”
#3. Select expiry duration i.e 1hour, 1day, 1week etc.
#4. Finally click on “save”
When you upload a profile picture from iPhone or Android, you can choose to have it expire after a set amount of time. Once your profile picture expires, it’ll automatically switch back to your previous profile picture.
To add a temporary profile picture from iPhone:
- Go to your profile and tap your profile picture
- Tap Upload Photo to choose a photo from your camera roll
- Tap Make Temporary, then select when you’d like the picture to expire
- Crop and position your photo and tap Use when you’re ready to post your new profile picture
To add a temporary profile picture from Android:
- Go to your profile and tap your profile picture.
- Tap Upload Photo.
- Choose a photo from your phone’s library or tap in the top-right corner to take a new one.
- Tap Make Temporary, then select when you’d like the picture to expire.
- Drag the corners of the square to crop your photo and tap Done when you’re ready to post your new profile picture.
Isn’t this amazing?