Do you create a complex password whenever you sign-up for a new website account? Or do you just use a regular and easily guessable password for all your accounts? If you create same password for all your website accounts so that you could memorize it easily, then it is big benefit for the hackers to take over your account by guessing it or by using some brute-force attack. In order to safeguard your password, you need to set a strong password which is too tough to guess.
But, it is a hectic task for most of the web users to protect all your data online by creating strong and unique passwords for each and every website and moreover memorizing all of them. Isn’t it a tough task? Obviously, it is really hard to manage all your passwords. But now, you need not worry as there are plenty of password managers available in the market that do everything. Here, you can find the best password managers and their features that can keep your password credentials under lock and protects your data.
Top 5 Best Password Managers – 2015
Whenever you need to create a new secure account for a new website or update a weak password, you don’t have to strain your brain trying to set some strong and unique password. You don’t have to remember such a complex password. The best password managers provides you amazing features like hack notifications, auto-password changing and many more.
Here are the 5 Best Password Managers which are available for free of cost and some other need to be purchased by paying it annually. We are listing both of them along with their features so that you can choose best password manager that protects your online identities safe and secure. Take a Look!
Free or $12 per year for Premium (About £8, AU$16)
LastPass is one of the top most and best password managers which is the secure and trusted way to store passwords. The best thing in LastPass Password Manager is that, you don’t have to remember your password. It saves your password whenever you visit a site. You can download LastPass for free, upgrade to premium or you can even start a free trial. LastPass premium account costs just $12 (around £8, or AU$16) per year that allows you to use it across mobile devices.
Features of LastPass
- LastPass supports two-factor authentication for your password vault using Google Authenticator.
- It displays how many accounts have been saved for the site just by clicking the LastPass browser icon.
- LastPass offers the form filling and password generator. It centralizes your data so that you can view all accounts and passwords in one easy-to-use “vault”. It means you can edit, delete and organize your stored data.
- It supports Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry, and has plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
Click Here: Download LastPass
Free or $39.99 per year for premium
Dashlane is the best password manager that can store data in secured way. It keeps track of passwords and import your passwords automatically from Chrome or any other browser into your secure password vault. In case, if any websites get breached, you will be able to get automatic alerts. Dashlane is considered as a best password manager for its easy user interface, simple security, and ability to share passwords with emergency contacts in case you can’t access your accounts.
Features of Dashlane
- Auto-login feature facilitates you best feature wherein, you will never have to type any password on any of your devices again.
- No clicks or keystrokes required even on complex logins through automatic login feature
- You can easily identify the reused or weak passwords that are stored in your password vault.
- Enables strong password generator that works within a single click.
- Dashlane supports Windows, OS X, Android, and iOS, and has plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- Dashlane Password Manager is absolutely free of cost.
Click Here: Download Dashlane
PasswordBox has the most polished interface compared to other password managers. It is a small browser extension that displays on the top right corner of any browser and it has an indicator that specifies when the extension is switched on. It is very simple to use just by clicking the add-on and choosing the website you wish to visit. It automatically logins without having to enter the password.
Features of PasswordBox
- You can create a long, strong password for every online account and it automatically saves it to your account.
- It provides a best feature wherein you can create encrypted notes while keeping track of credit cards, passports and other sensitive personal data in your digital wallet.
- You can securely share a password with a friend, family member or co-worker hassle-free.
- PasswordBox supports all your PC, iOS, Android devices and also on MAC.
Click Here: Download PasswordBox
Free, or Buy a Single license for $50
1Password is well-regarded for offering most powerful and secure password manager on every platform it runs on. It is very flexible to use and it is a secure document storage tool. It comes with a strong password generator that helps you to pick complex passwords. 1Password can be used locally without syncing any information to the web.
Features of 1Password
- 1Password enables you to set up emergency contacts and share passwords with authorized users.
- You can also create multiple vaults for different types of passwords.
- 1Password supports Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and other Extensions
Click Here: Download 1Password
Free for 30 days then $10 per month (around £7 or AU$13)
RoboForm is considered as the World’s best password manager has been around a long time (since 1999). When you run RoboForm as a toolbar inside your browser, every option is immediately available to you every time a browser window is opened via the toolbar. RoboForm works by making you set up one master password, which you must remember, and this gives access to all your passwords.
Features of RoboForm
- You can easily access the online data directly, but you need to install Desktop Edition to get complete control.
- RoboForm has bookmarking features that helps you keep track of your favorite websites.
- It supports Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone with plugins available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
Click Here: Download RoboForm
All the above discussed are the five best and topmost Password Managers for 2015. Download any of them and manage your complex passwords with the help of these Password managers. Hope this article guides you to choose best password manager for your desktop or mobile device.