If you are into ‘Email marketing’ (an efficient way to stay connected with your clients while also promoting your business), you know how important it is to build and grow an email list. But building an email list is not enough if you want to make money.
You need to know how your clients are behaving, their likes and dislikes, and other important information, so as to send them the right emails specifically targeting them. This helps to promote trust and loyalty to a company and grow your business while also increasing sales. Creating webinars, stunning landing pages, and marketing automation are a few essential things that you need to take your email marketing journey to the next level.
Marketing automation refers to software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automates repetitive tasks.
Most tools are helping you build your email lists by giving you access to email opt-in templates or sign up forms. But, unfortunately, you have to pay for additional tools if you want to automate your email marketing efforts. Up until now, the expensive marketing automation costs have prevented many small to medium-sized businesses from implementing automation.
But what if you find an all-in-one solution at an affordable price tag? Wouldn’t it be great?
GetResponse, a well-known service provider, offering email marketing recently launched its new marketing automation platform at really competitive prices (in relation to other competitors out there) and thus turning from email marketing platform into a “complete all in one online marketing solution for small businesses”.
GetResponse, the World’s Easiest Email Marketing platform enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base. GetResponse includes all the capabilities you need for creating effective email campaigns.
GetResponse Online Marketing Automation Tool
GetResponse Marketing Automation is scalable and grows with your business, so whatever your idea, it’ll help you bring it to life. Here’s a short video that quickly introduces you to GetResponse’s new marketing automation platform.
As shown in the video, GetResponse’s new Marketing Automation tool provides many features:
1. Easy and Advanced:
- Set up even the most complex campaigns with a drag-and-drop workflow builder.
- Design the entire user experience with simple yet powerful workflows.
- Build hundreds of scenarios and get a real-time view of your subscribers’ journeys.
- Use e-commerce capabilities to track and address cart abandoners, website visitors, and successful purchases.
2. Marketing Automation is based on intuitive if-then-logic:
Marketing Automation is based on communication workflows that listen and react to your subscriber’s behavior. It’s made of conditions, filters, and actions that can be arranged like blocks. Use the GetResponse Marketing Automation platform to build intuitive workflows by arranging ready-to-use blocks.
The basic logic of GetResponse Marketing Automation is: Marketing Automation is based on intuitive if-then-logic.
GetResponse Marketing Automation searches your marketing list to find the condition you specify and take a certain action. You can communicate with your audience with even greater precision using a tool called filters.
GetResponse Marketing Automation makes setting conditions as easy as point and click. Here are the conditions you can use to define your target:
- Scoring: Use scoring to define the group of subscribers that you want to address by their score value.
- Subscribe: You can narrow your search to those who subscribed to a certain campaign or used a certain sign-up method.
- Message open: Set this condition to find those who opened an email — one specific message or any message.
- Message link clicked: Use this condition to find those who clicked a specific link. Optionally, set a time limit on when they clicked the link.
- Tag value: Set this condition to find subscribers you’ve tagged in the past.
- Purchased: Follow-up with your customers and use this condition to engage with them immediately following a completed purchase.
- Cart abandoned: Track if an online cart has been abandoned and encourage a completed purchase.
- Visited URL: Learn if a subscriber has visited a specific URL and keep track of their interests.
Now that you’ve used conditions to find specific subscribers, it’s time to take an action. Here are your options:
- Send an email: This action sends a specific email to the subscribers you targeted.
- Scoring: This action adds (or subtracts) a specified number of points to the scoring of the targeted subscribers.
- Tag: This action tags the targeted subscribers with a specified tag value.
- Move: This action allows you to move your contacts from one campaign to another as a result of the interactions with your workflow.
- Copy: Copy your contacts from any chosen campaign based on your subscribers’ preferences and actions.
- Custom field: Assign or remove custom fields to subscriber profiles.
- Wait: Use this action to define the amount of time to wait before taking the action. Example: for condition-open, wait two days before sending the specified email.
If you need to target your subscribers even further, you can use filters to select groups of users.
- Range: Use this filter to limit the segment to a specified range. For example, you could find the first 50 subscribers who open the message.
- Amount: Set this filter to define the number of subscribers who receive the action. Example: send a gift certificate to 10 subscribers only.
3. Workflows that just work for you
With GetResponse Marketing Automation software, you can address your objectives and meet KPIs. Visual workflows can help you drive your marketing communications regardless of your goal.
- Encourage completed purchases
- Keep customers coming back
- Lead nurturing strategy
- Notify sales representatives
4. Turn subscribers into customers
- Use Marketing Automation tools to react to subscriber actions in ways that help you reach your goals.
- Implement tagging and scoring for even more precise segments.
- Create a conversion with your subscribers, which should be enjoyable and educational and compelling.
- Track results and get the most out of your mailing list.
5. Get better results
Create and organize automated communications to generate measurable results and help you get the most out of your marketing efforts. Use advanced tagging and scoring to increase the value of your database.
Conclusion: No matter how what industry you are currently in or how big is your business, you need to use marketing tools in order to compete. With GetResponse, you will be able to automate your marketing, track your audience and user performance, so as to optimize your results.