What is Microsoft Room Booking System?
Room booking is the key to a successful event. It ensures that you have enough meeting space for all your attendees, and it helps save them time with any last-minute room changes. But what if you could afford to move around your rooms without ever having to call or type on a keyboard? Introducing Microsoft Room Booking System.
Microsoft Room Booking System is designed for fast, seamless online booking. A booking engine built right into your existing website provides a whole new experience for your customers. The booking system allows you to access pricing, availability, and floor plans—and then it helps you book the room with a single click.
The Booking System is designed for any organization that needs to manage meeting space easier and faster. While it’s great for business conferences, board meetings, training seminars, or company offsites, its versatility makes it suitable for any kind of event.
How to use the Microsoft room booking system?
Whenever you need to book a room, the best way of doing so is by using the Microsoft Room booking system. The system has been around since 1999 but continues to be popular and useful for large events that may take place at any time of day or night. This free service is available for architects, consultants, business developers, planners, and more. It’s easy to use and allows you unlimited access to a wide variety of hotel types as well as conference rooms across the country.
To get started, you are going to need to create a Microsoft account.
Once that is complete, you will be able to open the booking website.
This system allows you to view room styles and options across the country.
If you are unable to find room booking by zip code, then click on the city name to search for rooms that are available in the area.
You can book a room at your preferred time as well. This is especially handy when you are on the go and need to make arrangements for the evening or the next day.
On this page, you will find a listing of rooms that are located in your preferred location. If you wish to book a room at your preferred location, click on the check-out button.
You will be taken to another page where you can begin filling out your information.
This form will ask you to provide information about your group and the type of room you are requesting. As well as the date and time you wish to use. You also have the option to book it for a specific number of days.
Once completed, a confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions on how to secure your booking.
If you need to change or cancel your reservation, click on the link in the confirmation email that is sent.
Benefits of Microsoft Room Booking System
If you’re looking to make the most out of your time at the Microsoft Room, then you need to take advantage of this fantastic system. This post has 10 reasons why booking a room with Microsoft is unequivocally worth it.
1. If you’re a developer, you can book all of the Microsoft Rooms at the Bellevue campus for just $6.50 per day, per room. For non-developers, it’s $350 per day, per room.
2. Microsoft offers an extensive list of meeting rooms that is categorized by type of meeting and type of room. This gives you a plethora of options when scheduling your meetings with co-workers or clients.
3. Microsoft also offers a helpful timesharing guide, which is located on the Microsoft Rooms website. It’ll show you the days that each room is available for booking and at what times. You can even filter your search to find the right room for your needs.
4. There’s a Microsoft Room Scheduler that allows you to manage your bookings with ease. This online tool makes scheduling your meetings much simpler and keeps everyone in the loop.
5. The Microsoft Rooms website features a helpful FAQ page that clarifies all of your questions about the system. If you’re still wondering about a question, you can contact Microsoft directly and they’ll provide you with an adequate response. If you have any feedback or would like to see something improved on the site, let them know!
6. There’s also an online Request for Proposal tool that allows you to submit a proposal for your next meeting. You choose the type of meeting (conference, workshop, etc.); the location (Microsoft Room); and the date and time. IT schedules your room accordingly.
7. Microsoft has a handy Calendar page on their website that tracks all of the rooms that are open for booking. You can filter it by type of room or location, check out what’s available right now or look ahead to see when your favorite meeting spaces will be free.
8. There’s a useful Request a Room Contact Form on the Microsoft Rooms website where you can request to book a room. This lets you communicate directly with the people who manage the booking system or submit questions and concerns.
9. The Microsoft Rooms website features an impressive list of amenities and resources for those who want to make their meetings as successful as possible. With your conference in one of their meeting rooms, it’ll be easier to conduct your business, establish new relations, learn new things and more!
10. It’s well-known that Microsoft has a great reputation for hosting top-notch conferences and events. The Microsoft Room is just one of their many meeting rooms that are available for booking.