Facebook is a great source of content, especially video clips, live gaming, and even TV shows. This year it’s getting trendy to smartly repurpose content across various channels and networks. You can download a Facebook video, edit it, and publish it on your blog, webpage, or Insta. Yes, it is legal to repurpose public content this way. Nevertheless, the author’s permission might be needed, and it’s required to provide a link to a content source. In case more details about Facebook copyright rules are needed, explore their policies on the official website.
Now I’ll explain how to utilize an absolutely free, anonymous, legal service. A Facebook video downloader is a web-based tool that makes it possible to save a Facebook video to a PC or smartphone without quality loss. What is more, it works as an independent tool without extra installations or downloads, and users don’t provide their contact data. Let’s dive right in.
How to save Facebook video using just one URL
As inferred from above, the entire input data is a working link to a FB publication containing the desired clip.
Repeat these steps if your goal is to store vids on the desktop:
- Open FB website. You can proceed either to a particular post you aim to save or train with videos stored in the FB library. Choose the Videos menubar in the left part of the screen (it’s placed in your main). You can view clips from Facebook Watch, Lives, Saved, and media published by your friends and communities.
Pro tip: Bookmark the clips you like when scrolling feed. It’ll be simpler to discover them afterward on the Watch page.
- Keep the link. After you’ve identified a video, pick the three dots in the screen’s left corner. Then, choose the menubar Copy link. Alternatively, it’s easy to copy it from the address bar in a browser.
Proceed to the tool. Open the site of FB downloader and insert this link into its empty field. Tap on Search.
- Get your video. Now the clip you require is on the screen. To save it, choose the Download button. The process will take from one to several minutes, depending on the original video’s size. The clip arrives in the Downloads by default.
Finally, you see it’s straightforward to keep media files you like offline on 100% quality. As the service is web-based, you can also do the same with your phone or tablet.
Those users who require to download Facebook video on a mobile device will follow approximately the same steps:
- Start the FB app or Facebook mobile version.
- Discover any clip you need to collect in your gallery. Copy a link using the menu or the address bar.
- Proceed to the downloader in a browser. Insert a link to the empty search field.
- Find a clip among the videos on your phone.
Note: The service is compatible with any OS.
Now you are a master of saving funny clips, tutorials, Lives, and shows from Facebook. Here are four perks why this method is superior for users to recording screens and other methods.
- Simplicity. It does not require registration, downloading software, or any additional steps.
- Safety. This method is entirely safe and legal. Users won’t be notified you downloaded a clip they posted on Facebook.
- Quality. If you ever tried to record a screen video in order to save a clip, you know that you lose quality, and the video is cropped. If you use pro ninja tools, clips are high quality and in original dimensions.
- Fast speed. No one wants to wait hours until the wanted clip is downloaded. This online service is known for good speed; it takes several minutes to complete the downloading process.
In the next section, explore proven ways to repurpose video content you find on Facebook. If you are an entrepreneur, a social media marketer, or an influencer, keep an eye on these techniques.
How can you repurpose Facebook content – creative hacks for digital marketing
- Remaster clips for YouTube. If you’ve found valuable content on FB, you can show it to YouTube subscribers. Undoubtedly, you should check that the clip’s original author doesn’t mind that other users distribute content on their accounts on other platforms. What is more, it’s possible to edit a video, cut, and use a fragment in a vlog. Check the Movavi Video Editor if you need free and simple editing software.
- Publish it on your website. Let’s say a client posted a demo or a testimonial on your product on FB. It’s trusted and winning content for your webpage, isn’t it? A genuine positive review from an existing client will stimulate more purchases on your site or blog. For this reason, it’s a good idea to appreciate the author, download these clips from Facebook, and employ them for your selling. Remember to request the permission of a client before posting videos they produced.
- Reproduce clips for Instagram followers. Again, if your customers share reviews, demos, and other clips correlated to your goods or services, you are welcome to adopt this content for different social networks. For instance, clients might record a video and share it on a Facebook group. Even if it’s not a common practice, you can ask your community members and provide them with a discount as a prize, since UGC is a powerful selling instrument these days. As you gather this content in your FB group, download it, and show it to your Instagram based audience. For example, it’s a good idea to use videos in your Stories, IGTV, and as a feed video. Even more, some brands use the best testimonials as creative for their ad campaigns. Possibly, some edits will be required in order to adjust to technical specifications.
As you see, there are tonnes of solutions on how marketers can creatively exploit clips from one social by using them across others— no need to film costly commercial clips when you can publish true reviews from real people.
After reading this tutorial, you can take advantage of terabytes of video content that is daily uploaded on Facebook. Utilizing a downloader as a helper, you can distribute high-quality clips and get more views on your content.